• You are here
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: CAMP on a FARM near BETHEL, w/ bus to show!

#46459 3 years, 2 months ago
glad all worked out. I'm sure you enjoyed that show, it was kind, as was every show I saw this tour. Then again, I am an ez fan. I only saw one grateful dead /furthur / JGB / ratdog / warlocks / otherones / the dead / Weir and Wasserman / Garcia on Broadway ........show in ~ 220 that was really flat and IMO not worth the 5 hour drive.

But seriously, this band and all it's permutations speak my language, a basic tribal language that is magical at time.

~This space is getting hot
~they're not the best at what they do, they are the only ones who do what they do
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#46463 3 years, 2 months ago
still sounds fishy why shakedownst was telling you to delete your post and like wlewis said, if they had your # they should of called or at least picked up their phones.

I can understand that they wanted it to look shut down online, but not answering your phone and not calling people with reservations? --- something still ain't right there.

I had nothing to do with this camp myself, I'm just giving my opinion from everything people are saying on here....
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by MushroomMan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#46472 3 years, 2 months ago
i am sorry that this happened- like most of you i still say somthing aint right!
i also think it is strange that farmer paul can come on and beg for people to come to his farm and camp --- but after the whole debacle he doesn't have the stones to come on and apologize or explain-- and nothing against scarletfire--but it's not your place to try to explain for farmer paul.(glad you like it there) we checked into that place and almost cancelled our motel- glad we didn't!
just sayin'!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
shakedownst
Junior Boarder

#46556 3 years, 2 months ago
Folks, I agree that things could have been smoother. I, for one, traveled 9 hours to Bethel and did not check any email the day prior. I showed up at Farmer Paul's place at 2 a.m., was let in, and left at 11 a.m. and was told, "it never happened". I returned from tour smiling wide and saw the discussion here. I thought I was doing Paul a favor and didn't realize so many were inconvenienced. My apologies for suggesting the deletion or not recognizing other people's frustration. IN any case, now, here's to looking forward to September shows!
ratdogdonna
Junior Boarder

#46678 3 years, 2 months ago
I went to that Berensteins (?) campground that was about 30 min. away - there were other Furthur folk there & it was cool. If you want directions to the camground for next time, go to the Bethel Performing Arts website & they advertise there.
Let there be songs to fill the air <3
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds