• You are here
loser_19
Junior Boarder
song of the saw whet owl

Re: Have open spot for Mexico

#299955 7 months, 1 week ago
Hey Now! What shall we say, shall we call it by a name? Well call me a whining boy if you will, but I am, I am, I am, I AM needing a miracle every day. If you got no dime perhaps you got some time to hear my story? It really is the greatest story ever told!. Me: Lost sailor on a ship of fools, the cloud hand reaching from a rainbow, reaching for the gold ring down inside, cup be empty: looking for a chateau across the rio grand-eo where the climate suits my clothes, a place I can sit and rest my bones, laugh in the sunshine, sing, sunshine daydream, and perhaps, catch a few winks down under the bed, then dance and shake them bones til the midnight hour and the wall’s cave in and the stars start to splatter in the sky. You: a saint of circumstance whose cup is full, and was sittin’ plush with a royal flush til someone left you standing out in the pouring rain.
Goddam, well I declare, help’s on the way! So let me lay my proposition down; it’s the last fair deal in the country. Don’t hang your head and let the two time roll. There’s no use singin’ the mexicali blues as there comes a time when one man must gather what another man spills. While some folks trust in reason, others trust in might; but since it costs a lot to win, you got to roll them laughing bones, for tomorrow, maybe go beneath the ground. So now the die is shaken, now the die must fall, and you know it’s gonna get stranger when you invite a friend of the devil as your passenger to come dancing in the streets til the morning comes. He may be a loser, but you\'ll never find another honest man. So believe it if you need it or leave it if you dare, just remember, the grass aint greener, the wine aint sweeter either side of the hill. That’s why if you please, I am on my bending knees, just one thing I ask of you, just one thing for me; can I go buddy, can I go down, take your shift at the mine?
28 years so far and what a long strange trip it’s been! Never had such a good time cause the music’s never stopped, but if it had too, would sure like to go out in style. The storyteller makes no choice, but if fortune comes a crawlin’, and the four winds blow me safely home, you’d find me sittin’ on top of the world. And if not me, well a broken heart don’t feel so bad; and at least I’ve enjoyed the ride.
Faring thee well now
rj
references available upon request
you can look around about the wide world over
you'll never find another honest man

ok brain! you don't like me, and i don't like you, but just get me through this and i'll go back to killing u slowly with sweet sweet beer
tmlapenna
Fresh Boarder

#300011 7 months, 1 week ago
so do you still have slot open? i have paypal account if you do and we can verify name change with cloud 9
loser_19
Junior Boarder
song of the saw whet owl

#300030 7 months, 1 week ago
sorry tmlapenna,

this was my reply to the post from DrDanceFace who apparently has/had an opening. not sure why ended up as its own post when I clearly clicked the "reply" button. as a matter of fact, I tried re-replying and ended up w/ 2 new identical posts. very annoying to be sure, not just for myself, but for everyone else on the forum as well I am sure.

good luck finding a spot
you can look around about the wide world over
you'll never find another honest man

ok brain! you don't like me, and i don't like you, but just get me through this and i'll go back to killing u slowly with sweet sweet beer
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds