• You are here
DrDanceFace
Fresh Boarder

Have open spot for Mexico

#299820 8 months ago
Hi beautiful people!

Unfortunatly the person I was planning on going to the show with has found himself with other more pressing things to do, and I have a ticket for sale. I purchased a double room, 1750 per person. Cloud9 is charging 150 for name changes, and we have till friday the 27th to make a change.

So! I am looking for one person who wants to go. I know plenty of awesome humans will want the ticket, and I know i will have a hard time choosing someone. Thus my plan: people that want the ticket should write a short paragraph about why they want to go, and the one I like the most (and has cash to pay) gets the ticket. Wish I could miracle someone, but . . .

Ok, go! Either post here in this thread or private message me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: II9, loser_19, sparrowcat, tmlapenna
Karl
Junior Boarder

Re: Have open spot for Mexico

#299932 8 months ago
Are you sober? Do you like to Party? More information about you please!~
Last Edit: 8 months ago by Karl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sparrowcat
sparrowcat
Fresh Boarder

#299936 8 months ago
My Name is Matthew. I've been sober since 2004 Feb. 3, It took me about a year after getting sober, for good, to go back into the shows. I eased in with Rat Dog shows, then Dead. I live in NY. In 2012 I had a Fantastic trip by road to Denver, Red Rocks. Had friend meet me from Arizona. Both had a great & adventure filled 4 days. Let me know if you would like more info. Thanks!
100_2450.JPG
sparrowcat
Fresh Boarder

#299938 8 months ago
My name is Matthew. The Grateful Dead began to follow me in the summer of 1988. At 17 years old my friend Mike & I, hitch hiked to Minnesota where I saw my first Grateful Dead show. Ever since I've gone to great lengths & just plane luck to catch what shows I have. I joined the ARMY in 89'. I was in the field at gunnery (i was a tanker)in Germany when Jerry & the boys were in Frankfort. I could not leave to see them. Many other opportunities I missed & I would absolutely Love to be able to go see my old & new friends in Mexico! Also I just went through a contractor nightmare, have no running water or insulation & could use a break from this mess. Thank you for the opportunity to ask!
IMG_0554.JPG

IMG_0554.JPG
The following user(s) said Thank You: mortimer
sparrowcat
Fresh Boarder

#299939 8 months ago
My name is Matthew. The Grateful Dead began to follow me in the summer of 1988. At 17 years old my friend Mike & I, hitch hiked to Minnesota where I saw my first Grateful Dead show. Ever since I've gone to great lengths & just plane luck to catch what shows I have. I joined the ARMY in 89'. I was in the field at gunnery (i was a tanker)in Germany when Jerry & the boys were in Frankfort. I could not leave to see them. Many other opportunities I missed & I would absolutely Love to be able to go see my old & new friends in Mexico! Also I just went through a contractor nightmare, have no running water or insulation & could use a break from this mess. Thank you for the opportunity to ask!
[attachment:1]IMG_0554.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment:1]IMG_0554.JPG[/attachment]
tmlapenna
Fresh Boarder

#300012 8 months ago
first show was LA 1978. I had been to many concerts before but nothng like what i experienced that night. It changed my life (for the better). I then saw them on NYE 1979-1980 and was blown away. Bill Graham is the man and so influential and a participate. what a class act. I ended up seeing the next 12 new years eve shows in the bay area. I lived in LA at that time and saw all the Ventura County Fairgrounds shows. They also always seemed to play on Bday, Dec 9. Either LA, Long Beach or Phoenix... good times. many friends made. hope to experience Mexico. let me know. thanks, respectfully, Tom
loser_19
Junior Boarder
song of the saw whet owl

#300033 8 months ago
tried replying to this last night (twice actually). both time it created new posts. then tried sending you a pm. hoping that you received that. if not, please refer to my reply/post to "hear my story"

thx

rj
you can look around about the wide world over
you'll never find another honest man

ok brain! you don't like me, and i don't like you, but just get me through this and i'll go back to killing u slowly with sweet sweet beer
Karl
Junior Boarder

#302128 7 months, 1 week ago
who got this?
jdownes
Fresh Boarder

#302456 7 months, 1 week ago
still open??
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds