• You are here
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Furom shuttle btween shoreline/pop quiz

#29869 3 years, 1 month ago
i dont think it would be nessacery to rent a vehical to do this, surely someone onhere has a bus, RV, large cargo van, etc. that wouldnt mind making some xtra money giving fellow forumers a safe ride to the Pop Quiz from shoreline.
i myself dont have a ride, but will find one.
i would be willing to pay 20 bucks to not sweat my ride, and i bet alot of other forumers wouldt too, so if you got a bus or whatever, just put be at the forum meet ups at 4:19 at the prankster bus and see if anybody but me is interested.
5 people at 20 bucks a piece is bill. thats not bad....i would do it if i had my bus still.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Furom shuttle btween shoreline/pop quiz

#29942 3 years, 1 month ago
I could probably give a couple people a ride. Only burning some trees for the concert, so wont b intoxicated or anything....until the quiz that is. hehehehe GO MERMEN. Theres some talk of some secret special guests. I think it'd b insane if furthur showed up and played some. Twould b insane. Mermen, Cast of Clowns, Circus Acts.........ooooooooooo =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by DeadHead420.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#29965 3 years, 1 month ago
dude if you still have room when we meet and you dont think am an asshole, i would totally be will to throw down some gas money, and i live in mendo so ill be burnin some purp. seriously no need to commit before hand, we'll meet and have a few beers smoke or whatever and ifn you got room still that would be rad. im sure ill make it there, but it would be one less thing to stress on. my email is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .
i dont know how much more ill be online between now and the shows, but im sure ill be one a few more times. dude, if i owned a deadhead bar/or a bar alot of hippies hungout at, i would stream the TRI thing the 7th, and run the sound through the p.a.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#29980 3 years, 1 month ago
Im sure ill find you to be a total asshole. lol. Do you need a ride there & back to shoreline, or where are you headin aftr the test cus Im probly not headin back to mountain view. gonna have 2-3 seats open in my car in case anyone else from the forum needs a ride to the quiz after the show on saturday. Gas money would be appreciated, but I wouldnt turn someone down who wants to go. =-)
Not gonna make any rsvp'n or anything. If ya need a ride, we'll jus talk at shoreline before the show. =-)

=-) =-) =-) =-) LETS HOPE JERRY CAN PULL SOME STRINGS WITH THE MAN UPSTAIRS AND BLESS US WITH A DRY RAINFREE DAY OF HAPPINESS AND JUBILATION=-) =-) =-) =-)

P.s. Someone remind me on sat to get a pic of all of us in front of the furthur bus, after were all sufficiently baked. =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by DeadHead420.
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds