Gloria
Fresh Boarder

Mexico!

#289525 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Looking for room or roommate! Vegas & LA left me wanting to go just a little furthur.
(919)270-2021.
Daveinor
Fresh Boarder

Re: Mexico!

#290012 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Gloria,
I am looking for a bed too. Please let me know if you find one and need a roommate. $$$ is not a problem.
Thanks,
Dave
Sugar Magnolias
Junior Boarder

#290014 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I am with the both of you! Need a room or just a floor to crash on. I just cannot miss these shows. I have been a fan for more than half of my life and I am 34. I have been following the dead/furthur since I have been 14. I see their music in color and it just touches my heart and fills my soul. If anyone can just make a little room for me I will be more than willing to pay and would be eternally grateful!!!!!
Sugar Magnolias
Junior Boarder

#290015 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I am with the both of you! Need a room or just a floor to crash on. I just cannot miss these shows. I have been a fan for more than half of my life and I am 34. I have been following the dead/furthur since I have been 14. I see their music in color and it just touches my heart and fills my soul. If anyone can just make a little room for me I will be more than willing to pay and would be eternally grateful!!!!!
uncleseany1
Fresh Boarder

#290016 11 months, 2 weeks ago
So, then am I to believe that, according to this thread, if I make my way down to Mexico and have a place to crash that it's possible to get tickets for these shows? I'm really curious. I don't wanna miss my chance to see their last show together. Please someone, anyone give me answers!!!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#290035 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I dont know what people are thinking ... you need to be registered and put down a deposit. I suppose people will figure out how to scam their way in though..
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#290047 11 months, 2 weeks ago
uncleseany1 wrote:
So, then am I to believe that, according to this thread, if I make my way down to Mexico and have a place to crash that it's possible to get tickets for these shows? I'm really curious. I don't wanna miss my chance to see their last show together. Please someone, anyone give me answers!!!

No, you WILL NOT be allowed onto the hotel property unless you are a REGISTERED GUEST . In other words, unless you make arrangements ahead of time and the hotel/Cloud 9 have your name and passport number, you're screwed. I can't stress strongly enough that people will not just be able to crash with a buddy at the resort and check out the shows!! There are no separate "tickets" for the show, it's the whole package or nothing. Unless you just want to check out the ruins and the reefs, don't come down in January without a confirmed and paid reservation or you're going to be disappointed!!
uncleseany1
Fresh Boarder

#290078 11 months, 2 weeks ago
That's what I thought. I'm on the waiting list, I'll just hold onto that for now. Thanks for the snappy reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds