• You are here
Sugar Magnolias
Junior Boarder

Desperate for room to paradise waits

#283816 10 months, 1 week ago
Hello fans, I am desperate to get a room or fill a roommate spot for paradise waits. If anyone doesn't mind having a third in their room or needs to get rid of their room, please contact me, furthur is one of the most important things in my life and if I can't get to Mexico to see them, it will just eat me inside. Please, if anyone can help me out. It would just make me soooooo happy. Thanks again!

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
SJHammer
Fresh Boarder

Re: Desperate for room to paradise waits

#284332 10 months, 1 week ago
Sugar Magnolias wrote:
Hello fans, I am desperate to get a room or fill a roommate spot for paradise waits. If anyone doesn't mind having a third in their room or needs to get rid of their room, please contact me, furthur is one of the most important things in my life and if I can't get to Mexico to see them, it will just eat me inside. Please, if anyone can help me out. It would just make me soooooo happy. Thanks again!

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Hi sugarmag I am looking also! I have to find a few tixs! This kinda feels like my last great adventure and for my wife and kids they need this to see this art in this majic spot! To grow a humans!! please release more rooms Further Please!! I so want you to get there miss Mag! need to do research on lay out! this seems to special to miss! I maybe a bad influence to my kids but.....Feeling good was good enough for me!!
Quarter till ten you now im ridin again
Last Edit: 10 months, 1 week ago by SJHammer.
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds