• You are here
WE are ALL ONE BEING
Fresh Boarder
201-446-9689

Kind ride share North Jersey (tonight and... :)

#283769 10 months, 1 week ago
Greetings. So sometimes I go to shows and figured it'd be best to fill up the car if we can. I live in Tenafly in Bergen County, New Jersey and tonight I'll head to Port Chester for Shakedown's free show at the Capitol Theatre (Garcia's) and (scheduled to start at 1045pm). So if you're on the way or nearby and wanna go let me know.
201-446-9689.
Much love always,
Jason Izen
Attachments:
Joy is your Birthright Divine Light

Lovin you family!
WE are ALL ONE BEING
Fresh Boarder
201-446-9689

Re: Kind ride share North Jersey (tonight and... :)

#284015 10 months, 1 week ago
Bonus round: If you want to do something just do it. There are thoughts to the contrary. The mind always has lots to say about what we intend to accomplish. Yes you can acknowledge these thoughts, but important not to pay attention to them or let them control us in any way. If there's something we want to do, the best thing we can do to accomplish that goal is just to go for it 100%. Going for it 100% means not worrying about the outcome, progress of whatever we are working on accomplishing. It also means not being concerned with the goal. It's just about the journey and staying focused in the moment. When we stay focused in the moment on our goal and pursue it with 100% strength we can do anything we want to do. We must know this because WE are EXTREMELY POWERFUL.
Attachments:
Joy is your Birthright Divine Light

Lovin you family!
Time to create page: 0.91 seconds