• You are here
annasmirkstudios
Fresh Boarder

Rideshare? Eugene>Berkeley>Las Vegas

#283418 1 year ago
Just thought I would check if anyone needs a ride for this upcoming tour. I will have room in my car from Eugene>Berkeley>Vegas. I just need someone who will be able to split gas with me! I really don't feel like gas jugging, since I have tickets to these shows and want to make it on time, so let's split gas and cut the costs for both of us. You can text me at 480-516-5847.
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

Re: Rideshare? Eugene>Berkeley>Las Vegas

#283429 1 year ago
hey brother didn't mean to put my post right on top of yours if I hear of anybody that needs a ride I will leave them to you bump
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

Re: Rideshare? Eugene>Berkeley>Las Vegas

#283430 1 year ago
lead not leave sorry
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds