• You are here
jackm
Junior Boarder

Red Rocks Tickets all 4 Shows

#278367 8 months ago
I have a pair of tickets to all 4 RR Shows. TH, Row 25; FR, Row 25; Sat, GA ; SUN Row 27 Email for more info. Do Not Post Here! Keep in Mind I am NOT SANTA CLAUS. Not Splitting them up, Don't Ask.
Last Edit: 8 months ago by jackm.
jackm
Junior Boarder

Re: Red Rocks Tickets all 4 Shows

#278894 8 months ago
Sold.
DarkStar1973
Fresh Boarder

#278942 8 months ago
Dear Friend,

Nobody is asking you to be Santa Claus, but selling tickets at a $150 premium over face value is, in my view. not cool or acceptable on this board. Please respect the community.
"When the going gets strange, the weird turn pro" Hunter S. Thompson
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Denver Man, gvanman, jaredlang, kevin, SunshineSue, Griff, DrippingColors, CosmicCookie
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#278996 8 months ago
Ooooff
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
jackm
Junior Boarder

#279027 8 months ago
I apologize (To Anyone Offended) that the Tickets were Not for Sale at Face Value. That does Not Constitute Disrespect

for Anyone, Just a Business Transaction Conducted Outside the Forum. Check Ebay, Stubhub, and Craigslist for Market

Prices, and Compare. Planning Ahead Might be the Best Way to Get Tickets For Face Value. I apologize to Anyone Offended.
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

Red Rocks Tickets all 4 Shows

#279034 8 months ago
DarkStar1973 wrote:
Dear Friend,

Nobody is asking you to be Santa Claus, but selling tickets at a $150 premium over face value is, in my view. not cool or acceptable on this board. Please respect the community.

Very well said.
You must be a lawyer.
Probably Canadian as well.
If I am correct on both counts, thank you very much. If not for you, i would probably not be here today.
Welcome to the board.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
DarkStar1973
Fresh Boarder

#279037 8 months ago
@Jaredlang....

Calgon take me a way!!

@Scumbag

This board is not a place to sell tickets for over face value. Clearly you are some 12 year old kid that knows nothing about what the music or this community is about. Shame on you for scalping tickets on this board. I have reported your activity and I sincerely hope they cancel your account. We are all ambassadors of this scene and you, my friend, do nothing but disgrace our scene and community by your scurrilous activity.
"When the going gets strange, the weird turn pro" Hunter S. Thompson
lrfi
Fresh Boarder

#279038 8 months ago
jackm wrote:
I apologize (To Anyone Offended) that the Tickets were Not for Sale at Face Value. That does Not Constitute Disrespect

for Anyone, Just a Business Transaction Conducted Outside the Forum.

You used this forum to find a buyer.

jackm wrote:
Check Ebay, Stubhub, and Craigslist for Market

Prices, and Compare.
Next time use them.

jackm wrote:
Planning Ahead Might be the Best Way to Get Tickets For Face Value. I apologize to Anyone Offended.

That line is offensive (but I'm more offended by your use of capital letters). Planning ahead doesn't work when tickets sell out instantly (which they did for Saturday Red Rocks). This section of the forum is here for fans to hook each other up, it's not here to buy overpriced tickets and to be told to plan ahead. I'm new here and perhaps I misinterpreted what this section is for, feel free to correct me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, jaredlang
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#279100 8 months ago
lrfi wrote:
jackm wrote:

for Anyone, Just a Business Transaction Conducted Outside the Forum.

You used this forum to find a buyer.

jackm wrote:
Check Ebay, Stubhub, and Craigslist for Market

Prices, and Compare.
Next time use them.

jackm wrote:
Planning Ahead Might be the Best Way to Get Tickets For Face Value. I apologize to Anyone Offended.

That line is offensive (but I'm more offended by your use of capital letters). Planning ahead doesn't work when tickets sell out instantly (which they did for Saturday Red Rocks). This section of the forum is here for fans to hook each other up, it's not here to buy overpriced tickets and to be told to plan ahead. I'm new here and perhaps I misinterpreted what this section is for, feel free to correct me.

Irfi, you nailed it Welcome Aboard
gone are the days we stopped to decide, where we should go we just ride
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#279174 7 months, 4 weeks ago
DarkStar1973 wrote:
@Jaredlang....

Calgon take me a way!!

@Scumbag

This board is not a place to sell tickets for over face value. Clearly you are some 12 year old kid that knows nothing about what the music or this community is about. Shame on you for scalping tickets on this board. I have reported your activity and I sincerely hope they cancel your account. We are all ambassadors of this scene and you, my friend, do nothing but disgrace our scene and community by your scurrilous activity.

The word "scurrilous" has never been used on the board, but fits all sorts of negative behavior rather well.

Welcome aboard DS73, I like your attitude
gone are the days we stopped to decide, where we should go we just ride
Time to create page: 4.05 seconds