• You are here
August
Fresh Boarder

Cancun: Who's staying late? Need roommate/ideas

#277484 8 months, 1 week ago
Thinking of staying in Cancun after the night of the 23rd. Anybody else cooking up some plans for snorkeling, etc. after the Furthur shows? We are there-- we might as well play!

Let me know your minds.... Thanks!! August
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Cancun: Who's staying late? Need roommate/ideas

#277585 8 months, 1 week ago
I'm looking into it. Seems they only need a two person commitment. I'd suggest checking with the resort for activities
that are included. And they also have some they sponsor. Like day trips to Tulum. Snorkeling will be easy. You just go
in the water. For reference, this resort is what used to be known as Aventura resort. Located, just south of the city of
Playa Del Carmen. Which is a really cool touristy kind of place. And you should check that out if you've never been. But,
like all places filled with tourists, there are places you shouldn't go, and activities you shouldn't participate in. (Or at least
be aware of the risks.) There are some very cool bars and restaurants along the Quinta Avenida. Do yourself a favor, and
check out local maps, and get an idea of what you want to do ahead of time. It should be quite an adventure.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: karenrose
Chester
More or less in line

#277586 8 months, 1 week ago
The ferry trip to Cozumel would make an amazing day trip. Pick it up right out of Playa Del Carmen.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Further in Vermont
Fresh Boarder

#277738 8 months, 1 week ago
hey August I am not sure about Cancun; I just got on this site yesterday for the first time. Would you have a few free minutes to explain how the pre- ticket sales work? Or mail order for future sales. I contacted Frontgatetickets.com and they were pretty shitty about helping a new bee.

If you have the time that would be great/ Scott:unsure:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds