Muddy Das
Junior Boarder

Homebirths

#27269 3 years, 5 months ago
Any one out there have a homebirth? We (well my wife) delivered both are kids at home. It was the most awesomest thing i could have been apart of in my life. When i was doing research before my kids were born i realized how little is written on the subject. Only about 1% of children are delivered at home. So maybe you would like to share your homebirth story or have a question.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Homebirths

#27279 3 years, 5 months ago
Kiiinda off topic. Not that much, i think. Is it true that some chicks give birth in kiddy pools or bathtubs at home??? I heard that from someone before. Jus wonderin

P.S. How many heads from the forum Goin to the jun 4th show? Join the forum smokesesh by the furthur bus at 4:19 on saturday. Lik 4 of us so far. Hope to see u freaks out there. =-)

P.P.S. Karmas been at -65 for 2-3 days now. Muy disapointing. Tryin to get to -100 by tour. Smite plz.=-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by DeadHead420.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#27314 3 years, 5 months ago
One unassisted home birth here...plan on having this current baby at home as well
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#27328 3 years, 5 months ago
heard something on 1010 wins friday about this topic.apparently most people arent born in a hospital worldwide ,mostly white folks with money go the hospital route,they said it not me before i get flamed
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#27381 3 years, 5 months ago
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#27602 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks pmoondancer.. We had a chance to visit the farm this last summer but were unable to attend..we wanted to take homesteading classes there. I hear a lot about Ida and Stephen being the ones from St. Stephen...interesting story
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
Muddy Das
Junior Boarder

#27608 3 years, 5 months ago
[quote="DeadHead420" post=27279]Kiiinda off topic. Not that much, i think. Is it true that some chicks give birth in kiddy pools or bathtubs at home??? I heard that from someone before. Jus wonderin

yes some people have waterbirths which is actually getting popular in some hospitals.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#27660 3 years, 5 months ago
abba check out mother earth news online tons of homesteading info always wanted to do that good luck to ya
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#27723 3 years, 5 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
abba check out mother earth news online tons of homesteading info always wanted to do that good luck to ya

Shit who knows 83, we might end up on the same farm somewhere planting crops. Homesteading is the only way to go!!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#27812 3 years, 5 months ago
its in the plans,i moved out of NYC to the PA mountains surrounded by farms as well just got to take of a few things first and hopefully a few things fall into place
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds