• You are here
Cushion Jedi
Fresh Boarder
huh?

Seeking CMAC Road Trippers who Need a Free Ride

#269515 1 year, 3 months ago
I'm an old (36 yr old) hippie who hasnt seen a show since 1997... since then i have become very domesticated (business career, house, bla, bla, bla)... and i have had enough Reality for ten lifetimes and am in dire need to catch a show... so i am taking a vacation to visit some friends in the Finger Lakes... and i have a lot of free space in my comfy Buick Enclave if anyone needs a lift to the Rochester Area from Western Maryland/Western PA... i will be leaving Allegany County Maryland on Friday (Route 220 North to PA-64 near Williamsport/Lamar) morning and traveling straight thru to Henrietta NY... (where i have a sweet reference on am excellent hotel fir only $65/night)...

Although I am more than happy to drive the 5 hours alone... it would be way more fun and memorable with some company... Also, my friends in Rochester cannot make the Show on Friday and I would love to find a fun crew to tailgate with...

anyways... if u are located anywhere near my route from Cumberland, MD to CMC and wanna catch a ride (No Charge... just smiles)... hit me up on here or via email and we can schedule further arrangements...

Peace & Love!

Cushion
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds