• You are here
Greg85
Fresh Boarder

Looking for this shirt...

#266760 1 year ago
Been looking around hard for this shirt and can\'t find it anywhere... if anyone knows where I can find it please let me know. I know there\'s a few shirt guys on this site- if anyone wants to make an adult M let me know what you want for it... Thanks
styleengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/15888.jpg
karenrose
Gold Boarder
What a long, strange trip it's been..

Re: Looking for this shirt...

#267015 1 year ago
Might be able to do one, but I need a good photo to work from...
thebends
Junior Boarder

#267150 1 year ago
cool shirt. any other brent shirts out there?
btwind13
Junior Boarder
Rockin Rolla

#267267 1 year ago
A couple from Philly makes those shirts, they all have a little skeleton face from the animated part of The Grateful Dead Movie on the back. I have 3 or 4 of their shirts, and they r awesome! Not really sure how to get a hold of them, but I'm sure they'll be at the summer shows. especially Philly, & Jersey. They usually do whole tour.
Greg85
Fresh Boarder

#267278 1 year ago
Thanks folks! Karenrose- not sure exactly how good an image you'd need but if you google image him, its up there. Here's a link to the site styleengine.com/2010/08/31/boundless-brent-mydland-tee/ that once had it, front is that pic and back is "Just a little light." Don't feel obligated to try but if you're up to taking a shot at it and it comes out decent, send me a PM and we'll work out the rest.

btwind- thank you for the tip. I'm planning on Cooperstown, Canandaigua, All Good Saturday and Vibes the whole thing this summer and will keep an eye out for them...
Chester
More or less in line

#270695 12 months ago
I saw that exact shirt for sale yesterday at Cooperstown. If you were there, I hope you found it.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Greg85
Fresh Boarder

#270717 12 months ago
Thanks Chester- I did See everyone at cmac!
St Steve
Fresh Boarder

#271271 11 months, 4 weeks ago
A vendor had that shirt at Cooperstown. I imagine same vendor will be at CMAC.
Time to create page: 0.60 seconds