• You are here
StSteven
Junior Boarder

FS: 2 Philly Tix Orch B Row B - Face + fees

#266502 1 year, 3 months ago
Again, nabbed 4 from mail order and only need 2. Cost on them was 99.50 each. Would prefer paypal to get them off my plate. I am only asking for my cost on them, nothing more. Buyer to assume shipping and paypal fees. I am in Syracuse, NY if you want to pick up though!
-All I know is I feel like I have been asleep my entire life until I discovered this community...Now that I am awake and felt the things I have felt, I never want it to stop.
-My Quote-
StSteven
Junior Boarder

Re: FS: 2 Philly Tix Orch B Row B - Face

#266989 1 year, 3 months ago
Updated...Ill pickup shipping and whatever...they need to go!
-All I know is I feel like I have been asleep my entire life until I discovered this community...Now that I am awake and felt the things I have felt, I never want it to stop.
-My Quote-
time4tea
Fresh Boarder

#266992 1 year, 3 months ago
ill buy them
further
Fresh Boarder

#267058 1 year, 3 months ago
my email is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it let me know if tix are still available? tks
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#267075 1 year, 3 months ago
holy shit 100 dollars? i am not doubting you one bit, that is just crazy. even last year they were selling for 65 at the box office, 77 online for the mann center.

are the pit/sec A tix even more expensive??
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
StSteven
Junior Boarder

#267080 1 year, 3 months ago
yep...99.50 each from mail order.....craziness

pit ticket....philly...yeah right
-My Quote-
StSteven
Junior Boarder

#267185 1 year, 3 months ago
SOLD
-My Quote-
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

#267384 1 year, 3 months ago
If those tix are still available call me I'll buy them. Alex (415)312_7231
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds