- Fresh Boarder
Re: Philly mann center#265788 8 months, 3 weeks agoit's about 2 1/2 miles walking from the station. I haven't been on a bus in Philly in years, so I can't be sure how to get there by bus. This is what is posted at the Mann Center site, hope it helps!
CENTER CITY SEPTA LOOP BUS SCHEDULE
Performances at 7pm and 7:30pm buses run as follows:
1. 5:50 PM Rittenhouse Square (South Rittenhouse Square and 19th Street) then via Locust Street to:
2. 5:53 PM Academy of Music (Corner of Locust and Broad Streets) then via Broad Street to City Hall
3. 5:55 PM Broad Street at Chestnut (Broad Street south east corner) then via Broad Street to:
4. 6:00 PM Marriott Courtyard then right on Filbert to:
5. 6:05 PM Marriott (12th Street Bus Zone) then right on Market Street to:
6. 6:07 PM JFK at 15th Street (MSB Bus Stop) then JFK to right on 20th Street (Making all stops along JFK Boulevard)
7. 6:10 PM 20th and JFK Blvd. then left on Parkway to right on 22nd to left onto Pennsylvania Ave. to:
8. 6:15 PM 2601 Parkway Apartments (last stop) then Pennsylvania to right on 27th, left at Girard, then right on Parkside toThe Mann Center
Loop Bus arrives at The Mann at approximately 6:40 PM.