• You are here
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

Re: RV Rideshare - Western Tour

#277406 1 year, 2 months ago
Howdy Folks! If you're planning to do the western tour and haven't made your arrangements yet, the Golden Arrow's got your back. Due to unforeseen circumstances 2 spaces just became available. We have RV campsites and/or hotel reservations close to every venue on the tour, including a 1 bedroom suite at the Palms in Vegas and a RV campsite with full hookups on the beach in LA. I am a seasoned tourhead and a safe driver with many references. We plan to get to shows early whenever possible and expect to stay after each show until they shut down Shakedown, providing you with plenty of opportunity for vending.. If you want to enjoy the ride with us send me a text or voice message at (415) 312-7231. Many thanks and God bless the Further family. Love Alex AKA Roadtripper
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
rosalietheband
Fresh Boarder

#277464 1 year, 2 months ago
This is so awesome. How many people typically do you take on each tour? Are you open to vendors?
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder

#277472 1 year, 2 months ago
Usually 5 or 6 riders. Vending is cool as long as it's not food and doesn't take up too much space. Call me for details or any other questions.
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Empty bottles that can't be filled

#277477 1 year, 2 months ago
Cant wait to get on!!! Ready to see Captain Alex, Skipper Jake.. And all the crew making this wonderful journey. Til we meet at the Rocks, take care everybody !
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roadtripper, DancingTurtle
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder

#281032 1 year, 1 month ago
Space for 1 more on the Arrow for the Western tour. Text me if you want to get on the bus. (415) 312-7231 Alex
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChefArugula
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#281574 1 year, 1 month ago
I just have to say how awesome it is that you do this brother. I had lunch with Little Bear and Strider1 in Boston and they said how grate it is to ride on the Arrow. Wish there more people like you in this world!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roadtripper
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#282572 1 year, 1 month ago
See you an Jake in La brother. Alex is the best!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roadtripper
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#282631 1 year, 1 month ago
Will the Arrow be driving down to Mexico? That might be an interesting drive.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder

#283426 1 year, 1 month ago
never even crossed my mind but sounds like a lot of fun yeah we could get 2 or 3 more heads to join us I'd be up for making the long haul through Mexico. what an* adventure.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds