• You are here
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Shoreline Jun4th Afterparty

#25743 3 years, 4 months ago
Ay was wonderin if anybody knows of anything goin on after the show, or if anyone wants to do anything. We should have a gathering of Furthur Forum members, or sumtin. Id be down for a bon fire n some drums, or anything really.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by DeadHead420.
kmoffat
Junior Boarder

Re: Shoreline Jun4th Afterparty

#25896 3 years, 4 months ago
Kesey's son is throwing a big "Pop Quiz" party in SF. It's supposed to be like the old acid tests. www.facebook.com/furthurbus
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#25957 3 years, 4 months ago
kmoffat wrote:
Kesey's son is throwing a big "Pop Quiz" party in SF. It's supposed to be like the old acid tests. www.facebook.com/furthurbus

MWAHAHAHAA sweet dude. Im am SOO there.
Gonna be a preettttyyyy epic night altogether. =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by DeadHead420.
gratefuldawn
Fresh Boarder

#27467 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey guys! About the shoreline after party, we are looking to group up for safe transport to the show and party, any one interested in grouping up for a van/ shuttle or whatever so we can be carefree...
franklinstower
Junior Boarder

#29218 3 years, 3 months ago
If there is shuttle arrangements for there and back, I could be in.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#29887 3 years, 3 months ago
id totally be down a shuttle via bus or whatever. if someone decides to rent, i would suggest UHAUL, you can fit ALOT of hippies in the back of their smalll trucks. and they are cheap. just say you are moving from oakland to s.f.
i def. throw down cash for a sober driver to the Pop quiz. trippin/drunk/etc. fam. driving between shoreline and the Pop Quiz is lame, we could all just talk about it in person onthe third at the prankster bus as 4:19, maybe just do a ride share thing, with gas riders. i dont knwo, just throwin out ideas. i have never been the kind of gyu who wants to roll up to anything in limo. just screams custie/tourist/yuppie
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#29910 3 years, 3 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
id totally be down a shuttle via bus or whatever. if someone decides to rent, i would suggest UHAUL, you can fit ALOT of hippies in the back of their smalll trucks. and they are cheap. just say you are moving from oakland to s.f.
i def. throw down cash for a sober driver to the Pop quiz. trippin/drunk/etc. fam. driving between shoreline and the Pop Quiz is lame, we could all just talk about it in person onthe third at the prankster bus as 4:19, maybe just do a ride share thing, with gas riders. i dont knwo, just throwin out ideas. i have never been the kind of gyu who wants to roll up to anything in limo. just screams custie/tourist/yuppie

I think the Pranksters are gonna have a ride share sign up i think, by the bus, where they are goin to be selling advanced pop quiz tickets before the saturday show. Iono, I remember hearing it on the facebook pop quiz event page, or zane keseys facebook page. Sooooo stoked. =-)
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds