Gold Boarder

Re: Pittsburgh to All goodfest ?

#29754 3 years, 2 months ago
Cosmic check your e-mail.
sunshyne
Fresh Boarder

#30649 3 years, 2 months ago
We r leaving early Thursday morning out of Zelienople..we're VIPing it. DId it last year and loved it
Can't wait!!!!!!!
"Love and kindness are the very basis of society. If we lose these feelings,
society will face tremendous difficulties; the survival of humanity will be
endangered."-- His Holiness the Dalai Lama
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#30788 3 years, 2 months ago
Headed Friday morning, if anybody wants to meet up let me know. I could use the company as of now Im rolling solo.
CosmicChuckD
Fresh Boarder

#30797 3 years, 2 months ago
Friday's looking like the day for me as well. Probably end up going solo so riding down with someone, or at least hooking up at the campgrounds sounds good to me. We'll have to get Sunshyne to get us in to VIP, lol. Got there early on Friday last year and still ended up camping way far away. Guess it's all about the Thursday thing.
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#30810 3 years, 2 months ago
Cosmic, we got a litlle over a month to make plans. So you got my e-mail. Hit me up so we can figure something out.How far are the camp sites from the the festival area ?
CosmicChuckD
Fresh Boarder

#30917 3 years, 1 month ago
I gotta say, it was quite a hike. Still, we had good neighbors and everything. I guess it takes a little more planning since you don't want to be walking back and forth too much. There is a big ole hill you have to climb. That's probably the worst part.....the distance isn't too bad. Everyone was calling it buzzkill hill. Not much shade either, so a shade tarp of some sort at the campsite is crucial.
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds