• You are here
Cassidy
Fresh Boarder

Need 1 Ogden, Have Furthur or Allmans Trade, cash

#235675 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey Kids,

I will be heading out to CO for the shows. It's my sister's birthday on the 21st, the night of the Ogden. I am trying to find 1 ticket so we can all go. I have cash or can trade you Furthur reserved 106 for Saturday night or various nights of Allmans in NYC. Willing to do 2 for 1. Let me know if you can save the day. thanks everyone
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by Cassidy.
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

Re: Need 1 Ogden, Have Furthur or Allmans Trades

#236092 1 year, 6 months ago
I don't have the Ogden your looking for but...I may be interested in a Mar 1 Allman's ticket at face if you ave that? Pm me if you want
Someday, everything is gonna be different
Cassidy
Fresh Boarder

#237134 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry, I don't have allmans for the 3/1 show
Cassidy
Fresh Boarder

#237550 1 year, 6 months ago
Still need 1 for my sis's birthday show at the ogden. I'm flying out on the 20th to see my Denver family. Can do cash or trade. I would be forever Grateful to make my sister's 40th spectacularly fun. I can also trade my 4th row reserved saturday tix or allmans saturday tix. I know everyone needs ogden but hoping for that one moment where someone reads this first and has one extra. thanks everybody. phil rocks

tbkone at gmail
Cassidy
Fresh Boarder

#238809 1 year, 6 months ago
made it to Denver despite the snow and crazy long right from the airport. still need an ogden for my sister's birthday show. Happy Birthday Kat!
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds