• You are here
fantrotter
Fresh Boarder

New website to help plan travel to see furthur

#232626 1 year, 2 months ago
Hey everyone, I'm building a new website that will help people plan travel to see their favorite bands, sports teams and performers by showing ticket prices, flight prices and hotel prices for every date on the schedule in one simple view. It's almost ready and I'm looking for true fans to help me test it and give feedback and suggestions before I release it to the public. I'm a huge live show fan (like further and the gathering) and love to travel and I basically built this for myself and other fans like me! (So I figured this forum would be an appropriate place to post about it) Would anyone here be interested in helping out? If so, please get in touch! You can go to launch.fantrotter.com and sign up, send me a private message, or send an email to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . I'm not trying to spam anyone, just looking for real people to who would be interested in giving me their feedback and contributing ideas if they want to.

Thanks!
Mike from Fantrotter.com
Last Edit: 11 months, 3 weeks ago by fantrotter.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: New website to help plan travel to see further

#233341 1 year, 2 months ago
My 1st suggestion would be to spell Furthur correctly.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, kevin, SunshineSue, DrippingColors, NobleGlassArt, Barefoot Mountain Mama
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#233576 1 year, 2 months ago
I'll check it out.

You should scope out popular venues and post up where you predict Shakedown to set up. I know that's always a stressful half hour trying to find and set up in the right spot.
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#233955 1 year, 2 months ago
a big help to plan travel to see "further" would be if you can convince them to release the dates. that would be a really big help with my travel plans.

Thanks in advance Mike
gone are the days we stopped to decide, where we should go we just ride
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

#235485 1 year, 2 months ago
Goodluck in your venture I'll check it out if you decide to devote an entire page to Furthur otherwise it wont be worth my time. Much love and many blessings. Stay in touch brother. P.S. check for spelling errors
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
fantrotter
Fresh Boarder

#256305 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Roadtripper wrote:
Goodluck in your venture I'll check it out if you decide to devote an entire page to Furthur otherwise it wont be worth my time. Much love and many blessings. Stay in touch brother. P.S. check for spelling errors

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words and sorry about misspelling Furhur in my original post. The Furthur page on Fantrotter.com is now live and you can easily view all ticket and travel options! Hope you like it: www.fantrotter.com/furthur-tickets-and-travel/4135/

Any questions or feedback would be appreciated - feel free to email us at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Best,
Mike
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#256496 11 months, 3 weeks ago
what are your thoughts on furthur?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds