jodiah
Expert Boarder

Re: GAY DEADHEADS?

#156072 1 year, 11 months ago
It's ok you guys. I don't think 83 was bashing...he's just a bit of a prankster. If you were stepping up to defend me thanks for your intentions, but I have no problems with 83 and don't think he's homophobic. Also, 83 thanks for the positive vibes for my father that you sent, it means a lot.

And, Yes, I know we can all get a bit defensive...it happens to me too. If you personally found his comments offensive, that's between you guys. Just be careful as it was said above. Verbally attacking each other doesn't help any of us.
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by jodiah.
skyler
Fresh Boarder

#179066 1 year, 8 months ago
I'm one too!! Maybe we could meet up at a show sometime? I'll be at Edgefield in Oregon for Furthur, was at Chicago show the other day...Madison WI last fall.....would be cool to meet other gay deadheads!!
stealinfacesbitches
Fresh Boarder

#179163 1 year, 8 months ago
Fuck it might as well through it out there since everyone i know, knows, and i dont know neone here but a good way to get to i guess.....me too man, i guess theres more than people let on most people r to scared of what people think, i do sometimes, but its mostly not an issue , so fuck it, ur not alone, at all, we got three here , so that 10% cant b far off , i assume
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#186555 1 year, 8 months ago
Long time head here and gay as well....always wondered about others on tour.....holla...
Someday, everything is gonna be different
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#193161 1 year, 7 months ago
Bump this thread? I am sure there are some of us out there? With all this Love and Music I thought some would chat more...I am going to be in Vegas and LA....holla if you want to meet up
Someday, everything is gonna be different
rkblue
Fresh Boarder

#199384 1 year, 6 months ago
bambam: Sorry for any delay. Just sent you a private message.
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by rkblue.
rkblue
Fresh Boarder

#199385 1 year, 6 months ago
Got an extra ticket in LA for either night (Fri Oct 5 or Sat Oct 6). Great seats because there is room to shake your bones. front row section C. lemme know
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by rkblue.
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds