• You are here
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

Did anyone get Sweetwater tickets??

#225782 1 year, 3 months ago
Of course you would have had to try........LOL.

But if you did and faxed in your form on Fri, did you get lucky. The two faxes that me and my bro sent in had no success.

Just wondering?? Any thoughts on how to get ticks at this stage?????

Thanks!!
RowTimmy
Senior Boarder

Re: Did anyone get Sweetwater tickets??

#225790 1 year, 3 months ago
Me and a friend both got shut out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Griff
pink11
Gold Boarder

#225817 1 year, 3 months ago
any idea how many tickets they sold or how much they were or how many the place holds?
I am in Florida and somehow miraculously made it to SF for New Years but pending hitting the lotto, will not be able to come back for Sweetwater. What an amazing gift though to start 2013- Sweetwater and then snowy CO. It is so beautiful and Green on your west coast. I was truly spoiled on my visit- Our weather is warmer but your grass is greener- (no matter what Jerry said).

Going to New Years reactivated that GD addiction itch- i had pretty much got over it by late 80's but after going to the Fox in Atlanta followed by a bunch of these exciting new Furthur shows, and then seeing all those hippies in SF still living the life...the restlessness comes back. Also, probably never saw the Dead in a place as small as Sweetwater. Not really complaining, just a little, I did manage to see hundreds of grateful dead shows with Jerry G. Now, I will not be going to Sweetwater, BUT i love the hunt of a hard ticket and if I was out there I would hang out outside early each night and just ask every single person if they have an extra ticket- if that failed i would try and walk in unnoticed, (helps to be small).

GOOD LUCK & HAPPY 2013!
Univax
Fresh Boarder

#226700 1 year, 3 months ago
There were ~300 tickets for each night. They received over 600 requests for Wed and Thursday, over 800 for Friday and over 900 for Saturday. As you can see most were declined. I am in the market for 2 Wed tix myself. Either GA or VIP. I have cold hard cash.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pink11
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#226794 1 year, 3 months ago
Cool, thanks for the info bro. Knoew it was going to be hard, but that says it all. Oh well. I got one this year at TXR, which might be enough for a lifetime, until I get lucky again.

Got my Ogden ticks today so that will be close.......well kind of.
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#226901 1 year, 3 months ago
See you at ogden!
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds