• You are here
Sugar Magnolias
Junior Boarder

2 Tix for sale for the 30th and 31st

#223463 1 year, 8 months ago
Hello,

I am sad to announce I will not be ringing in the New Year with FFF. I will be selling my tix on stubhub this evening because I will not be able to mail intime for any of you that need tix. I just wanted to let you know. I wish all of you a grateful time. I wish I could be with all of you!!!

Unless anyone has a different way of getting the tix to you without using stubhub.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: 2 Tix for sale for the 30th and 31st

#223467 1 year, 8 months ago
call ticketmaster and they will switch them into someone elses name
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Sugar Magnolias
Junior Boarder

#223468 1 year, 8 months ago
Since they are hard tickets, I called and had them switch them to etickets. So I can trasfer them personally. But I do not have a paypal account or anyway to receive payment. So I figured I would put them on Stubhub. However, I have a really hard time uploading them. I needed to change them to a pdf but I can't see to locate where on my computer it is. I am a bit frustrated. It is a lot of working cancelling airline, hotel and ticket reservations.
catfishjohn26
Fresh Boarder

#223526 1 year, 8 months ago
hey man, not sure how you feel about doing a person to person transfer. but if you would be willing to email the tickets to me i could mail you the money for the tickets. i know its a lot of trust in this day and age but i can put a check in the mail today. let me know if you're interested!
Sugar Magnolias
Junior Boarder

#223534 1 year, 8 months ago
I wish you replyed yesterday. I posted the tickets on Stubhub and they sold within a half hour. Sorry, but I know you will get your tickets. Have great shows.

Happy New Year everyone!!!
Enjoy going Furthur!!!
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds