• You are here
Sugar Magnolias
Junior Boarder

anybody staying at americas best value inn?

#223147 1 year, 9 months ago
Just wondering
Sugar Magnolias
Junior Boarder

Re: anybody staying at americas best value inn?

#223155 1 year, 9 months ago
San Fran NYE?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#223181 1 year, 9 months ago
lol i stayed at one in hartford once there was feces smeared on the wall in the bathroom, the carpet was rippled, a large hole in the wall, and a crackpipe burn on the television set. needless to say i slept in my car and let the others take that one.

looks like the one in SF is real close to the venue!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by wlewis.
Sugar Magnolias
Junior Boarder

#223232 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh No, that doesn't sound very pleasant. Hopefully this one is much better. The reviews seem pretty good.
I was hoping some of my fellow brothers and sisters would be up for pregaming and/or post party. Where are you staying? Are you super excited?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#223238 1 year, 9 months ago
good reviews mean something.

i'm sure there will be others staying there.

i'm gonna be staying at my place in oakland the first couple nights and NYE night at the marriott marquis on 4th, it's about a mile north of the civic center in the heart of downtown, ride the rail to the venue. there will be forum gatherings out front across the street in the park from the BGCA each night before and after the shows. look for the flag!!

i am EXTREMELY excited
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Sugar Magnolias
Junior Boarder

#223265 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh Good! I am super excited as well. This will my first Furthur New Year's Eve celebration! I am soo looking forward to it. I am heading west from Chicago. With or with out my friend who is still undecided. I am excited to ring in the New Year shaking my bones.....
JanieLee
Fresh Boarder

#223474 1 year, 9 months ago
We will be at Americas best value too! Sun & Mon! shaking our bones and the hotel and the whole city!
Sugar Magnolias
Junior Boarder

#223481 1 year, 9 months ago
Shake your bones for me.... Unfortionately, I will not be attending the shows and cancelled my hotel reservation. Bummer I know. Next year for sure...

Enjoy going Furthur
h82luz2000
Junior Boarder

#223499 1 year, 9 months ago
wlewis wrote:
good reviews mean something.

i'm sure there will be others staying there.

i'm gonna be staying at my place in oakland the first couple nights and NYE night at the marriott marquis on 4th, it's about a mile north of the civic center in the heart of downtown, ride the rail to the venue. there will be forum gatherings out front across the street in the park from the BGCA each night before and after the shows. look for the flag!!

i am EXTREMELY excited

@wlewis we are going to Skates on the Bay and then to Beer Revolution on Saturday. You ever go to either?
Any suggestion on long term parking in Oakland(2 days)? Lets meet for a brew!
Dave
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds