• You are here
livingsky
Fresh Boarder

In memory of Road Dawg

#215148 1 year, 11 months ago
November 18, 2012

Our brother Ronnie “Road Dawg” Miller has left us after a long battle with health issues, which included liver dysfunction. His last days were spent with Further and the West Coast Family, he was happy and enjoying his shows. Road Dawg was at home on tour, as many of us have found it a place of comfort and sanctuary throughout these many years. When he got back from tour, he found learned that his cancer had spread, and with limited resources for health care and no suppression for the extreme pain that he had been dealing with, he chose to take his own life, instead of burdening his friends and family with his decreasing health.

His beloved companion and service dog, “Chopper” who also attended the shows with his Dawgy Dad, has been recovered from the shelter and placed with a new Mommy, and his two endearing terrapins have also found new homes. What few belongings will need to packed and stored until they can be shipped back east to his immediate family members. In efforts to raise money to bring him back east for a proper memorial service, Ronnie’s family has established an account for anyone wishing to donate funds instead of flowers.

You can view the details of his service and trust on a memorial Facebook page that was created for him at:

www.facebook.com/RememberingRonnieRoadDawgMiller

I would like to personanaly thank you for making Road Dawg’s final days as glorious as his life was, full of love, music, family, dance and blissful celebration.

Love and Light,
Living Sky

Living Sky Foundation
Livingsky.org
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

Re: In memory of Road Dawg

#215665 1 year, 11 months ago
To Road Dawg!!!!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo
Chester
More or less in line

#215740 1 year, 11 months ago
R.I.P. Ronnie. May you forever travel on the Golden Road. (((((((Peace)))))))
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#215771 1 year, 11 months ago
RIP Road Dog enjoy your blue heaven, say hi to Jerry for us.
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by alilfurther.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#215808 1 year, 11 months ago
((((((ROAD DAWG))))))
-- smell every flower --
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds