• You are here
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Any extra PnF tickets for tonight - 11/11 ?

#211976 1 year, 5 months ago
I am looking for one or two extra's for tonight's show for a friend or two, if you have.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Bzerk 2
Junior Boarder

Re: Any extra PnF tickets for tonight - 11/11 ?

#211983 1 year, 5 months ago
I have 2 tickets for tonight. I don't think I am going to be able to make the show.( i AM FUCKING PISSED )Last minute work confrence for tomorrow morning 7:00 am and I have to have my whits about me or it could be real bad for me. The only problem is that I live in NJ so hooking up with these tickets could be a problem.
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by Bzerk 2.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#211986 1 year, 5 months ago
So sorry to hear you may not be able to go. I HATE to hear that people are pissed, etc. Yes NJ may be hard, I am really trying to broker something for a friend, so I don't know what he thinks about getting it from NJ. If you are able to sell one let me know. Do not mess up your own plans....and I don't think he'd want a pair..
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Bzerk 2
Junior Boarder

#211987 1 year, 5 months ago
Yeah this work meeting just came up & its not a good thing. I really want to go but don't think its a good idea . This band is smoking and I don't really want to go unless I stay for all 3 set ,if I do that this meeting is not going to go well. I had an extra already I was going to sell when I got there. The problem is I don't honestly know if I am still going its like 50 / 50 as of now. So yes I have an extra but I don't know how I would hook up with you guys.
either way your buddy shouldn't have a problem getting tickets they are still available
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by Bzerk 2.
Bzerk 2
Junior Boarder

#211991 1 year, 5 months ago
If he was willing to drive into NJ. I could even make it worth his while. Buy 1 get one free. I know its way out of the way but it may be worth his while.
cryptical1
Fresh Boarder

#212089 1 year, 5 months ago
hey man, i was wondering where in jersey you would be able to meet?
at least im enjoyin' the ride
-GB
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds