• You are here
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

DavidNelsonBandtour gas rider

#204645 1 year, 11 months ago
i live in norcal, and am looking to do most if not all of DNB harvest tour, i live near ft. bragg, on the coast, and have gas money, and am a single 33 year old guy, no dogs, i shower reg., i have a 215, i dont drink alot, am a reliable roaddawg, and a genuine nice guy. or your money back.
lol, anyway, i didnt do any of furthurs fall tour(personal shit) and i would like to appease the rock and roll gods by sacrificing my time and money, to dance my arse off at DNB tour this nov.
my last DNB show was in navaro on Daves birfday 2 years ago, i believe moondancer was there, though we didnt see each other.
i am a huge fan. and will be at the Nelson Vineyards show, and the Redway show regardless, BUT,
i would love to do all the shows.
i have a 1970 c-20 chevy pickup with a 350 engine, so i think it would cost me less to rent a car to tour in.
SOOO, if anyone is doin DNB tour, and needs someone to helpout with gas, and otherstuff, please post in this thread and we can fig. it out, ill give you my phone number or sumptin. cause...

THE EMAIL ADDY BELOW HAS BEEN HACKED DO NOT OPEN EMAILS FROM THAT ADDY, OR SEND EMAILS
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

i travel light, dont stink, dont drink alot, and get in where i fit in.

oh, and Devil Makes Three is playing Nov. 3 in Santa Cruz, 4 in S.F. filmore, and the 7th in Chico, and i LOVE this band also, but the dates work out. and i probably will only hit the chico show.
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by illuminaughty. Reason: email got hacked
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds