Darkstarduff
Fresh Boarder

Northwest Dead

#198410 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey, this is Stephen in Tacoma, and I'm looking for local like-minded folks who want to do a dead/jam cover band with some originals. I know you're out there. I play guitar and mandolin, and I've got a PA in my basement ready to go. Any takers?
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

Re: Northwest Dead

#199525 1 year, 11 months ago
Hi Stephen. I would be very interested in playing some music wth you. I play guitar too, in particular rhythm, and played in bands back in highschool and college (mostly Dead covers). I live in Snoqualmie.

A number of my old band mates still live in the area and perhaps could be talked in to playing again as well. One is Scott Law from Portland and wonderful professional musician. He's light years beyond me nusically so might not be very interested but perhaps would be as just anouther fun thing to to do.

Definitely would be for fun, not for money. I don't think I am good enough for that plus have my day job (dont give it away).

I'll send you a PM too, but know know that you actuallyhave to click on Private Messages to get it..........I found that out last week as I was trying to sell ticks to Edgefield (DOH!!).
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

Re: Northwest Dead

#199526 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh and BTW, I am amazed that you have a PA system sitting in your basement??????? Most people dont........LOL:cheer:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds