• You are here
Justadailytoke
Fresh Boarder
peaceful place or so it looks from space

Greek Theatre to the Santa Barbara Bowl

#194521 1 year, 7 months ago
Greetings everyone! This is my first post so I guess I'll say a little bit about myself. I am a 20 year old young deadhead following in my mothers footsteps, I have been fortunate enough to see the Dead 09', furthur once and bobbys, phil n mickeys solo band projects at All Good. Right now I work at a small pizzaria and saved up enough to join the furthur west coast tour!!! =]

My 21'st birthday is also on the 8th, cant wait to buy my first legal beer after the shows over in SB.

The reason I am posting here today, is because I am starting to plan out the trip, hoping to meet some other heads that will be traveling from LA to SB to catch the last show of the fall tour. I have my SB ticket already but have not yet ordered for greek theatre ( mainly cant decide Friday or Saturday, hopefully both if I can afford )

I already have a place to crash in Santa Barbara as some of my family lives there, but I am willing to throw in for rides and places to stay.
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by Justadailytoke.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

Re: Greek Theatre to the Santa Barbara Bowl

#194572 1 year, 7 months ago
Could probably help you out with a lift to SB from La. I will be staying in La and will be leaving for SB at approx. 10am Snday, heading back on Monday. PM me your email address and I'll let you know.
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds