• You are here
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

Tickets for most of the shows for sale

#193209 1 year, 10 months ago
I was planning on doing most of the tour and now I must bail. I have one each for the 3 shows Red Rocks, Seattle, Edgefield, San Diego, and Santa Barbara. I have two for each night in LA. Tickets are hard copy. I can mail them, or I think ticketmaster will change them so that they can be emailed. The portland tickets are in portland. face and fees.
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

Re: Tickets for most of the shows for sale

#193211 1 year, 10 months ago
guitargeorge wrote:
I was planning on doing most of the tour and now I must bail. I have one each for the 3 shows Red Rocks, Seattle, Edgefield, San Diego, and Santa Barbara. I have two for each night in LA. Tickets are hard copy. I can mail them, or I think ticketmaster will change them so that they can be emailed. The portland tickets are in portland. face and fees.

George - I am so sorry to hear you won't be making tour. Last I heard things were looking good for you.
If you are going to bail on tour, I'd take to get your Red Rocks tickets, all 3 nights.

Let me know, but I sure hope something happens to allow you to make the shows yourself!

Peace
Takin' it in stride!
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#193216 1 year, 10 months ago
I've changed the tickets so that I can email them...except Portland. I bought these tickets on 4/20...ha
scrltbg
Junior Boarder

#193217 1 year, 10 months ago
Hi there, I surely could use a Thursday Edgefield. Much appreciate the offer if indeed you have to pass. Gimme a shout please. Thanks!!
i
(4/20 , lol) I definitely want it now!
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by scrltbg.
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#193218 1 year, 10 months ago
scrltbg wrote:
Hi there, I surely could use a Thursday Edgefield. Much appreciate the offer if indeed you have to pass. Gimme a shout please. Thanks!!

Where are you located? Do you want to pick up the ticket at the show or before?
scrltbg
Junior Boarder

#193219 1 year, 10 months ago
I'm down in Eugene. Got a crazy work schedule though, and am flying to AZ for that, coming back Wed night to drive up Thurs. Maybe I can send you $$ and you can mail me ticket? Gimme call xxx.xxx.xxxx -Barb

Actually, could potentially use the set to make sure I get another Thurs for my friend...let's talk soon!
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by scrltbg.
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#193234 1 year, 10 months ago
Strider1 wrote:
guitargeorge wrote:

George - I am so sorry to hear you won't be making tour. Last I heard things were looking good for you.
If you are going to bail on tour, I'd take to get your Red Rocks tickets, all 3 nights.

Let me know, but I sure hope something happens to allow you to make the shows yourself!

Peace

Me too Brian...my daughter is seriously ill. I can email you the RR tickets (all GA). Check your PM.
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#193238 1 year, 10 months ago
guess I can't PM you Brian, been a while since I was on the forum. I sent you a message on Face Book.
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#193244 1 year, 10 months ago
scrltbg wrote:
I'm down in Eugene. Got a crazy work schedule though, and am flying to AZ for that, coming back Wed night to drive up Thurs. Maybe I can send you $$ and you can mail me ticket? Gimme call xxx.xxx.xxxx -Barb

Actually, could potentially use the set to make sure I get another Thurs for my friend...let's talk soon!

Barb, turns out my Thurs and Fri tickets at Edgefield are e-tickets, so I can email you the ticket to print at home. Only the sat tic is in Portland. Got your text, call me, takes this old skillet too long to text.

George
h82luz2000
Junior Boarder

#193271 1 year, 10 months ago
guitargeorge wrote:

So Sorry to hear about your girl...hope all turns out well.
I might be able to help you out by taking your Sat. Greek tickets...
PM me when you are able to.
take care.
Dave
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds