• You are here
smilesmilesmile
Fresh Boarder

Fall tour: Red Rocks-Seattle-Portland-San Jose

#189852 1 year, 10 months ago
Hello!!

Im currently living in Colorado and plan on moving to California in early october. I am going to all 3 red rocks shows in colorado and would love to travel to Seattle all the way to San Jose to catch the next 5 shows of the tour. Anyone who plans on hitting up any of these shows and that needs a ride let me know! It would be great to have at least one person to help with gas costs!

just a tid bit on me: im 22. i have been to my fair share of furthur shows and love getting down

Thank you!
mightyquinn
Fresh Boarder

Re: Fall tour: Red Rocks-Seattle-Portland-San Jose

#194613 1 year, 10 months ago
I hope I am not catching you too late. I am from Tucson and plan on doing San Diego on (5 shows). My wife is giving me a ride and coming to the show in San Diego, but from there on i need a ride. I am an experienced traveler with hundreds of shows with a special group of jam bands with The Dead being a large chunk. I am 29 male, non-smoker, legally 420 friendly, and willing to help you with the expensese of traveling. Gas, parking, who knows what else, maybe split hotel rooms. I hope I am not getting in touch with you too late. If you can help at all please let me know. Have a grateful day, Brian
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds