• You are here
Sugar Magnolias
Junior Boarder

Tickets for Red Rocks or a place to stay :)

#186334 1 year, 11 months ago
Hello Friends,
I am planning a trip to Red Rocks solo to see my most favorite band Furthur. I have not bought my tickets for any of the shows or figured out a place to stay. If you need to sell any extra's, or if you need a body to help out with a hotel room, I am your girl I would love meet some new peeps and not stay in a room all to myself. Or if anyone has any suggestions to where to stay, I would be truly Grateful!!!

Peace and Love,
Kelly
Sugar Magnolias
Junior Boarder

Re: Tickets for Red Rocks or a place to stay :)

#186346 1 year, 11 months ago
Please help a sista out
Sugar Magnolias
Junior Boarder

#186354 1 year, 11 months ago
So I have been doing some research. I have found a hotel about 7 miles away for about 67+ without taxes a night. My airline ticket about 160 round trip with out taxes from Chicago and the tix roughly 300 for all three shows. That is a lot of dough. So any help would be much appreciated. This doesn't include fees to and from the airport and the venue. Holy bananas! PLEASE HELP!
Max
Fresh Boarder

#188832 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey there - just saw your post from a few weeks back. I am flying into Denver for Fr and Sat shows and may have extra ticket for each night. Let me know if you are still looking.

M
Gratefuljoel
Fresh Boarder

#188923 1 year, 11 months ago
I am interested in your extra for sat, lemme know if it is still available. I would be forever grateful
roundsquare1
Fresh Boarder

#194389 1 year, 10 months ago
I have an extra Saturday night (90% sure) and a bed at the holidày inn

Larry
Time to create page: 3.80 seconds