• You are here
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

Re: Wanna Ride the Arrow? Do Fall tour in my RV!

#185538 2 years, 1 month ago
Hey JR the one low price is 750. Once again I lost my smartphone but you can send me an email at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .If you leave you phone # I will call you when my replacement phone arives in a day or 2.
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: California Sunshine
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

#185548 2 years, 1 month ago
Hey JR the one low price is 750. Once again I lost my smartphone but you can send me an email at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .If you leave you phone # I will call you when my replacement phone arives in a day or 2.
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#185644 2 years, 1 month ago
alilfurther wrote:
SCARLET COME TO DENVER PLEEEEESE !!!!!!
And take me with ya !!!!
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#185646 2 years, 1 month ago
Roadtripper wrote:
i am almost positive i can do that where we leaving from?Do i have to fly to the west coast or ya ll doing the bobby run then heading out?
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#185891 2 years, 1 month ago
Roadtripper wrote:
i can do that lets get together and finish the details soon be gone for bears this weekend but i ll get with ya much love brother !
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#192662 1 year, 12 months ago
I need a ride up north to Washington from anywhere in CA so I can jump on board the Golden Arrow.
Help a young Head out!

Wish I was a headlight on a north bound train.
Tucson John
Senior Boarder

#192894 1 year, 12 months ago
Any idea where yuo will be parking the Arrow. We are making some backup plans and have a 45 foot RV. Park camping whats the plan ! Would love to meet up wit FFF!
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds