• You are here
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: Wanna Ride the Arrow? Do Fall tour in my RV!

#185424 1 year, 8 months ago
Wundurland wrote:
Golden Arrow Mascot! xoxo to Jake!

Aw, I miss ya Jake. Thanks for posting the picture Wunderland.

I essentially traveled the last east coast tour parallel with the Arrow and it's fellow space passengers. Roadtripper is a great guy and you know you will be at the show. And you do not need to drive home after the show.

It is a great way to do a tour. YOU WILL feel like part of a larger family at the end of the run.

I cannot wait to meet my family once more on the road.

~May them four winds blow us all safely home
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wundurland
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#185441 1 year, 8 months ago
SCARLET COME TO DENVER PLEEEEESE !!!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

#185538 1 year, 8 months ago
Hey JR the one low price is 750. Once again I lost my smartphone but you can send me an email at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .If you leave you phone # I will call you when my replacement phone arives in a day or 2.
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: California Sunshine
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

#185548 1 year, 8 months ago
Hey JR the one low price is 750. Once again I lost my smartphone but you can send me an email at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .If you leave you phone # I will call you when my replacement phone arives in a day or 2.
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#185644 1 year, 8 months ago
alilfurther wrote:
SCARLET COME TO DENVER PLEEEEESE !!!!!!
And take me with ya !!!!
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#185646 1 year, 8 months ago
Roadtripper wrote:
i am almost positive i can do that where we leaving from?Do i have to fly to the west coast or ya ll doing the bobby run then heading out?
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#185891 1 year, 8 months ago
Roadtripper wrote:
i can do that lets get together and finish the details soon be gone for bears this weekend but i ll get with ya much love brother !
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#192662 1 year, 7 months ago
I need a ride up north to Washington from anywhere in CA so I can jump on board the Golden Arrow.
Help a young Head out!

Wish I was a headlight on a north bound train.
Tucson John
Senior Boarder

#192894 1 year, 7 months ago
Any idea where yuo will be parking the Arrow. We are making some backup plans and have a 45 foot RV. Park camping whats the plan ! Would love to meet up wit FFF!
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds