• You are here
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

Wanna Ride the Arrow? Do Fall tour in my RV!

#184051 1 year, 8 months ago
Enjoy a stress free tour this fall with the comfort and convience of my motorhome. Arrive to shows in style and on time while experiencing authentic Furthur family bonding. Rooms travel transfers parties and entourage all included at one low price, The roadtrip starts in Seattle and ends in Santas arbara. Many of you furthur family forum members alrerady know me and some have experienced a Golden Arrow Roadtrip in past tours. If you dont know me you caneasily find references of me ,Jake and the Golden Arrow on this site. For more information please visit my website rainbowvisionquest.com If interested in joining us this fall email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, alilfurther, scar1et_f1re, FurthurFlower67, DancingTurtle
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Wanna Ride the Arrow? Do Fall tour in my RV!

#184064 1 year, 8 months ago
It was so great to finally meet you in Michigan, Alex! I'm still hoping the four winds blow you to Red Rocks this year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roadtripper, FurthurFlower67
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#184076 1 year, 8 months ago
alex the offer is still on the table if you want to fly out to red rocks i'll pick you up from the airport friday morning and bring you back monday late morning..

and to anybody looking to tour, the golden arrow is the way to ride, nothing like it. takes stylin on tour to a whole new level. i'd highly recommend it!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roadtripper, FurthurFlower67
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#184105 1 year, 8 months ago
I got your call the other day Alex and haven't had a chance to return it. I really wanna do San Diego to Santa Barbara if possible I will try an call this weekend when I get some time. Thanks bud
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roadtripper
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#184157 1 year, 8 months ago
This is going to be fun!
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by DancingTurtle.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#184242 1 year, 8 months ago
Alex, Caitlyn and I most definately want to ride for the duration.
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#184244 1 year, 8 months ago
so happy to meet you in Bethel finally what an amazing bus if theres an east coast I may take you up on it .I so appreciate who you are and the great fun life you lead .till we meet again my freind peace and safe travels .
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Wundurland
Expert Boarder

#184583 1 year, 8 months ago
Golden Arrow Mascot! xoxo to Jake!
...was staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity, considering lying down in it.

-JD Salinger
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by Wundurland.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, alilfurther, Little Bear, scar1et_f1re, amusingdeva, Roadtripper
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#185280 1 year, 8 months ago
alilfurther wrote:
so happy to meet you in Bethel finally what an amazing bus if theres an east coast I may take you up on it .I so appreciate who you are and the great fun life you lead .till we meet again my freind peace and safe travels .

Amen!

Hope to see more of the Family on the next outing
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#185309 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok so i need to know what the one low price is i ll do the whole tour with ya if ya want alex i am the big guy J.R. you were talking to me and my friend strick before the first night of brooklyn(inside)we were on the rail with ya.Think i ll get your number from him and give ya a call if ya dont mind. i should really pay more attention i just sent ya my info thru the website.
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by i_be_sublime.
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds