• You are here
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Need ride to Eugene from Nor Cal.

#17978 3 years, 6 months ago
im a 32 year old dude, who smokes both pot and cig.s. wont smoke in your vechicle ifn you dont allow it(obviously). i dont drink, not dirty, not gonna give you lice(joke, i am very clean for a deadhead). I started seeing shows in 95, when i was a 15 year old runaway, then jerry died. been mainly a ratdog fan since, though i have seen all incarnations of TOO, Dead, etc. I have money for gas, et al. i
I live on the north coast right south of humbolt. I have a 1970 chevy truck, but driving it 16 hours to Eugene might be the death of it, lol. i have considered hitching, but sept. in the great north west is kinda chill, and im gettin older and dont like the whole sleeping on the ground thing. anyway, i will be there regardless, but ifn your coming from s.f. or south, i would be willing to meet you on the 5 or wherever, though driving up the 1 is beatiful, but longer. anywho, hit me up at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and ill give you my phone number and if you think you could seriously have space in your vehicle.
i have met some folks off the net and alot are weirdos. im not. get to know me a bit, b4 the shows, and we can both feel comfortable traveling together. peace out, Joe.
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by illuminaughty.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: Need ride to Eugene from Nor Cal.

#20754 3 years, 5 months ago
bump to the top cause i really want to see the dead in eugene, or furthur, oops.
gots gas money, dont do drugs xcept herb, got a 215, im a decent enough looking guy, with a witty personality, and a disdain of unkind people. oh, and i git er done.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#21085 3 years, 5 months ago
i will be at shoreline
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#23975 3 years, 5 months ago
i am pumped for shoreline, and if anyone is considerin giving this relocated kentucky boy a ride from nor. cal. holla holla holla.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
oh pick up hitchhikers on tour too.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#24024 3 years, 5 months ago
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by DeadHead420.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#25979 3 years, 5 months ago
bizzump
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds