• You are here
Drumpsychosis
Fresh Boarder

I have one/two seats in my car for summer tour NC

#17458 3 years, 6 months ago
I am gonna start at Allgood then catch back up with further after that. May or may not do GOTV (just depends on what everyone decides). I live outside of Winston-Salem NC. I got a friend heading here from Wilmington NC that will be riding with. If you are in NC or want to meet us at allgood, or any other stops along the way and need a ride, let me know. Gas $$ of course will be appreciated. Kindness is required!!!

Peace,
Adam
jodiah
Expert Boarder

Re: I have one/two seats in my car for summer tour NC

#17842 3 years, 6 months ago
Hi Adam,

Are you doing the entire rest of the tour after after allgood? I live in Miami and will be heading North maybe not to allgood but somewhere along the way. I would be willing to meet up and split the cost of gas etc. But, in advance I'd like to tell you that I'm a t-shirt vendor. Would you or your friend have a problem with me carrying a duffel bag full of tees? Also, yes I'm kind.

Peace,

Jodiah
Drumpsychosis
Fresh Boarder

#17894 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey Now Jodiah,

As of now I am about 95% sure we are doing the whole tour, with about a 5% chance of us stopping after Raleigh..... no problem about the T-Shirts...

ttyl,
Adam
jodiah
Expert Boarder

#19060 3 years, 5 months ago
Adam you rock! How big is the car if you don't mind me asking? Only because of sleep...for some of the show it seem we'd be traveling at night just to make it to the next show. No matter what the deal I'll pay my part.
milesgone
Junior Boarder
All the milesgone behind me to see shows

#19396 3 years, 5 months ago
I will be at Raleigh>ATL. last four.. no allgood.

I have a small car four door. I think I will have one person with me. they have not committed.. I might do the hotel thing, or maybe camp.. I am not sure.. I am sure I will be at these shows
Drumpsychosis
Fresh Boarder

#19428 3 years, 5 months ago
I got a toyota 4 runner (smaller size SUV). 4cyl so it's pretty good on gas too>>>>
jodiah
Expert Boarder

#19653 3 years, 5 months ago
Adam,

Sounds great! And thanks!

Jodiah
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds