• You are here
borges1974
Fresh Boarder

shoreline camping

#16684 3 years, 5 months ago
anyone have any recommendations for camping grounds near shoreline for the weekend of the shows?
any info'd be much appreciated... thanks!
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: shoreline camping

#17972 3 years, 5 months ago
get a hotel. there is no close camping.
nevnut
Fresh Boarder

#22282 3 years, 4 months ago
I made reservations for Sat night at America's Best Value. Stayed there in 09 and the rooms are nice, $65 for the night. And it's only about 2.5-3 miles from Shoreline. That's a 40 minute walk sober.
RainandSnow
Fresh Boarder

#24422 3 years, 4 months ago
Here's a link to the closest state park, south of Mountain View: http://www.parks.ca.gov/default.asp?page_id=538

To figure out the approximate drive time, you could use www.travelmath.com
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#24452 3 years, 4 months ago
Anyheads wanna split a room close to the amphitheatre???? Ill be with one other person(girl/cousin) so im loooookin for a double or sumtin like that. Ill sleep on the floor n let my cousin get the bed. SOoooooooo anybody wanna split one?

P.S. If you dont like my fire dont comea around cus im gonna burn one dooowwnnn

P.P.S. Juuuus picked up a sack, bout to get my smoke oooon. I love you alll. Jus kiddding. Just kidding bout jus kidding. Jus kiddding bout just kidding bout jus kidding......lmao.

P.P.P.S. If you ARE down to split a room close to the amphitheatre, be aware that we do smoke the mj,sooo, yeah. Will share, but dont respond if ur straightedge,cus ill probly be smokin aftr the show, n the mornin aftr.

P.P.P.P.S. JESUS SMOKES GRASS
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by DeadHead420.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds