#166569 1 year, 9 months ago
Just found bus leaving from nyc to bethel leaves
2pm cost 60dollars on ticketmaster
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

Re: Party bus from nyc to bethel

#166690 1 year, 9 months ago
Looks pretty cool

"Bring your own refreshments" I wonder if you can bring alcohol?

Y'know what's gonna be awesome? FURTHUR AT BETHEL WOODS! Y'know what's not gonna be awesome? Getting your carless New Yorker ass all the way to Bethel Woods. That's where Rocks Off comes in!

We are running an air-conditioned, bathroom-equipped, sound system & TV -rockin party bus from NYC to and from the shows, so you don't need to worry about finding a ride, staying sober, or figuring out how the hell to get to Bethel Woods. Really, all you've gotta do is buy a ticket, show up, stumble into and out of the venue, and we'll take care of the rest - don't that sound like it's worth a little money spent on your peace of mind? (And - we can't stress this part enough - not having to draw straws to see which one of your friends has to stay sober at a Furthur show).

The bus will run to and from in front of the Hammerstein Ballroom 34th Street and 8th Avenue. Boarding begins at 1:45pm, and the bus will leave at 2pm PROMPTLY - we know you guys tend to be late to everything, but, really, you're gonna be super bummed out if you pay for a ticket and then miss the bus (and we're not going to refund you), so please take us at our word on this one. Refreshments are not served on the bus, but we encourage you to bring your own. The gates open at 5:30, and Furthur take the stage around 7:00 - we will have you to the venue in enough time to grab a veggie burrito (or whatever else you may be in the market for) in the lot before they go on. The bus will leave Bethel Woods half an hour after the show ends and bring you back to Hammerstein Ballroom - once again, we are serious, and you will be even more bummed out if you pay for a ticket and then get stranded upstate after the show, so please proceed as efficiently as you can towards the bus after the show. The plus side is, you will find yourself back in NYC afterwards in plenty of time to get a decent night's sleep (or to just keep raging with all the awesome people you met on the bus
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

Re: Party bus from nyc to bethel

#166721 1 year, 9 months ago
I was planning on driving up but this might be more fun, anyone else taking the bus?
rick063092
Junior Boarder

Re: Party bus from nyc to San Diego

#206376 1 year, 5 months ago
Rocks Off doing some of the upcoming Phil shows .. used them for the Love for Levon benefit @ the Izod..so worth it..
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Party bus rental

#236311 1 year, 2 months ago
^

Some of these posts are spam. If you see a user who has one or two posts,
and includes highlighted links in their posts, don't click the link.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds