• You are here
Katiemae
Fresh Boarder

Whose going to Orlando and Boca?

#1488 3 years, 1 month ago
I am!I have never been to either venue,has anyone been to either and if so R they kind?
VWdeadhead
Fresh Boarder

Re: Whose going to Orlando and Boca?

#1551 3 years, 1 month ago
Just moved down here..

First Florida tour for me
DanMan2163
Fresh Boarder

#1592 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi I am going to both shows, I have been to Boca very nice venue, Orlando I have not.
I am however looking for "Ridres" to go to Orlando & share expenses of gas & parking? I'm am "Sober" so it can be considered a Designated driver situtation..lol...Anyway have fun if you are interested please email me, This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it & yes I'm safe & SANE"..lolllll Oh yea I'm in West Palm Beach, FL
Peace Dan
DREAMTIME
Fresh Boarder

#2449 3 years, 1 month ago
I'm headed to Boca from Miami. I have space available for anyone needing a ride.
Harmony
Fresh Boarder

#2457 3 years, 1 month ago
The Orlando venue is on UCF campus, so less looking over your shoulder, but I would handle your head before as much as you can. Don't know about Boca.
I have no selfish memorandum...no confusion for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Katiemae
formerly FLJen
Junior Boarder

#3437 3 years ago
Boca venue is outside. It's in a high end shopping area, very pretty. Once inside all is cool as long as you're smart about things.
You can listen to soundcheck clearly from just outside the fence. There are two entry lines at either side of the front of the venue.
I won't be going to this one this time.
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds