h82luz2000
Junior Boarder

Re: Shoreline anyone?

#29119 2 years, 10 months ago
We finally booked flights!
be there Friday 2:30
staying at the Holiday Inn! - Mountain View
Can't wait.
anyone know of any good Microbreweries in the area..or a good liquor store to get "GOOD" beer?
sugarmagnolia1982
Junior Boarder

#29204 2 years, 10 months ago
I need a ride to and from Shoreline from any of the four places Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara, or San Luis Obispo.
I can go in on gas. I will smoke you out up and the way back. I have a hotel reserved if you need a place to crash.
I am a 28 year old male; this will be my 25 show!!!! Peace.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .
ourdoggies011.jpg
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by sugarmagnolia1982.
nevnut
Fresh Boarder

#29428 2 years, 10 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
nevnut wrote:
iamthedoor wrote:
Think my rooms at the quality inn were 140 a night, not that cheap but beats the hell outta having to drive. Might have a spot on the floor you can crash at DeadHead if still needed.

The wife and I got a room at America's best Value for 65 bucks for Sat night. Stayed there in 09, real nice rooms for the price.

Care to join us for the preshow forum gathering/ smoke sesh? Goin to the afterparty?
Gonnnnna be a legendary night. mwahahaha=-)

Would love to. We'll be checking in around 2 and heading to the parking lot around 3 or 4. Where's the forum gathering at?
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#29432 2 years, 10 months ago
Were gettin tgether at 4:19 near the furthur prankster bus. Jus a wee little forum gathering, 6 of us or so i thiink.

So 4:19 near furthur bus ( they'll be selling tickets to the acid test near the bus also) for gathering/ smoke sesh.
Since i dont kno what most u guys look lik, Jus shout platypus once or twice and we'll all find eachother. Orrr ya could jus look for us. lol. See ya there.
U goin to the Test also? =-)
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#29434 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah Yeah 4:19 at the bus I prolly be there a lil earlier fer intros, this shits comin up quick as sheeeeeit! You doin both days DH or just Sat?
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#29442 2 years, 10 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
Yeah Yeah 4:19 at the bus I prolly be there a lil earlier fer intros, this shits comin up quick as sheeeeeit! You doin both days DH or just Sat?

Yeah, the 4:19 is like a DEADline. lol. Thats when smoking shall commence. Ill be gettin there..iono. Picking my cousin up round 3:30 so ill be there round 4 oclock, probly. So yeah, whoevers comin tothe wee gathering of forum junkies might wanna show up around 4 so we hav time to shoot the shit before the sesh.
Yuuup jus doin saturdays show, followed by the test. =-)

P.S. My brother jus read this message n was all "ur goin to go shoot dope"........lol. Stupid brother. Im jus talkin bout conversating. Ugh, some people amaze me. hahaha

CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT.........oh, and I CANT WAIT.

Time to wakenbake to calm the anticipation, which is at a painful level
PsychicPyramid
Junior Boarder
HEAVY VIBES

#29474 2 years, 10 months ago
would anyone be willing to try and help me stub up????

maybe a lot to ask, but worth a shot, right?

Union Pacific, out of Cheyenne, from sea to shining sea
dpfinnigan
Fresh Boarder

#30483 2 years, 10 months ago
heya...seattle here...flying down for the Fri show...used to live in the 'ham
dpfinnigan
Fresh Boarder

#30484 2 years, 10 months ago
whatcha need? I'm flying in from seattle for the friday show....
Time to create page: 0.62 seconds