• You are here
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Shoreline anyone?

#28298 3 years, 3 months ago
nevnut wrote:
iamthedoor wrote:
Think my rooms at the quality inn were 140 a night, not that cheap but beats the hell outta having to drive. Might have a spot on the floor you can crash at DeadHead if still needed.

The wife and I got a room at America's best Value for 65 bucks for Sat night. Stayed there in 09, real nice rooms for the price.

Care to join us for the preshow forum gathering/ smoke sesh? Goin to the afterparty?
Gonnnnna be a legendary night. mwahahaha=-)
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#28386 3 years, 3 months ago
shoreline is going to be a blast, I can't wait to return there! was always one of my favorite venues for Dead shows..
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
PsychicPyramid
Junior Boarder
HEAVY VIBES

#28697 3 years, 3 months ago
How's the lawn at the shoreline?

I assume the sound and dancing would be great
Union Pacific, out of Cheyenne, from sea to shining sea
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#28726 3 years, 3 months ago
PsychicPyramid wrote:
How's the lawn at the shoreline?

I assume the sound and dancing would be great

I second this question. How IS the lawn? From reviews ive heard bad things. Mostly from people that sounded pretty full of douchebaggery. About how people smoke pot without being bothered........i fail to see the problem with that. lol. Ive heard reviews bout the sound on the lawn , how its shitty if you dont get there soon enough. Pshhh the sounds is good if you could push past a bunch of people. NOT HARD, if your persistant(misspelled). Tell people that your lookin for your crackhead daughter. lol.

P.S. Went to ziggy marley at the del mar beer fest. Knew beforehand that i was goin to show up late, so i rolled a grip of doobies, and passed em out as i went thru the crowd. Some dude was all " naw man theres no room." then appears a joint in front of his face, and suddenly theres room. Got the whole audience baked .lol goooood concert could barely walk out.

So to answer your question. Ive heard the sounds not the best dependin on how far back u are in the lawn. But theres big ass screens so you can see. Some people have stated "that the lawns where the party's at". Never been there so iono no. Im assuming wherever anyone is at theres gonnna be Fun FUn Fun Fun Fun. Soooo stoked.

Who alls goin to the afterparty? On facebook they are asking to rsvp to know how "many pencils to sharpen" lol
I like a #2 pencil EXTRA SHARP lol
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by DeadHead420.
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#28756 3 years, 3 months ago
As posted earlier....Portola redwoods State park... It's a bit of a drive, but if you have a dd, not so bad. Just head north onto Oregon expressway from 101 after leaving the show. Go west. Go onto Page Mill Rd. Stay on Page Mill Rd. Page Mill turns into Alpine Rd. Keep going on up into the hills. Like 20 miles, but probably worth the drive to guitars and chillville. Last I checked, there were still some car sites left. Stacy and I will be there after the shows sittin' round the flames...nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile. 35.00 a night. Peace!
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by Bilbo.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#28771 3 years, 3 months ago
The lawn is where it's at! room to dance and smoke galore Never had a prob with the sound either, comes through pretty nice.
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
h82luz2000
Junior Boarder

#29119 3 years, 3 months ago
We finally booked flights!
be there Friday 2:30
staying at the Holiday Inn! - Mountain View
Can't wait.
anyone know of any good Microbreweries in the area..or a good liquor store to get "GOOD" beer?
sugarmagnolia1982
Junior Boarder

#29204 3 years, 3 months ago
I need a ride to and from Shoreline from any of the four places Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara, or San Luis Obispo.
I can go in on gas. I will smoke you out up and the way back. I have a hotel reserved if you need a place to crash.
I am a 28 year old male; this will be my 25 show!!!! Peace.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .
ourdoggies011.jpg
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by sugarmagnolia1982.
nevnut
Fresh Boarder

#29428 3 years, 3 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
nevnut wrote:
iamthedoor wrote:
Think my rooms at the quality inn were 140 a night, not that cheap but beats the hell outta having to drive. Might have a spot on the floor you can crash at DeadHead if still needed.

The wife and I got a room at America's best Value for 65 bucks for Sat night. Stayed there in 09, real nice rooms for the price.

Care to join us for the preshow forum gathering/ smoke sesh? Goin to the afterparty?
Gonnnnna be a legendary night. mwahahaha=-)

Would love to. We'll be checking in around 2 and heading to the parking lot around 3 or 4. Where's the forum gathering at?
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#29432 3 years, 3 months ago
Were gettin tgether at 4:19 near the furthur prankster bus. Jus a wee little forum gathering, 6 of us or so i thiink.

So 4:19 near furthur bus ( they'll be selling tickets to the acid test near the bus also) for gathering/ smoke sesh.
Since i dont kno what most u guys look lik, Jus shout platypus once or twice and we'll all find eachother. Orrr ya could jus look for us. lol. See ya there.
U goin to the Test also? =-)
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds