• You are here
nevnut
Fresh Boarder

Re: Shoreline anyone?

#24853 3 years, 2 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
Think my rooms at the quality inn were 140 a night, not that cheap but beats the hell outta having to drive. Might have a spot on the floor you can crash at DeadHead if still needed.

The wife and I got a room at America's best Value for 65 bucks for Sat night. Stayed there in 09, real nice rooms for the price.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
pmcall1
Fresh Boarder

#24876 3 years, 2 months ago
PsychicPyramid wrote:
I'm looking for a better ticket than are available through livenation at the moment.. if anyone has an extra!

also, does anyone know about camp sites near the venue?

Im coming from bakersfield, trying for both nights

Hey PsychicPyramid I have 2 extra for Friday night section 202 row P or O (it is one or the other, cant remember and dont have the tix in front of me. Looking for face and fees. p_mcall at hotmail dot com. I might have 2 extras for Saturday in the same location as well. Will know in a couple of days.
Jimi-Row
Fresh Boarder

#26025 3 years, 2 months ago
I Got tix for both nights - totally psyched - see ya there!!!!!
RainandSnow
Fresh Boarder

#26032 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks to a phriend, just upgraded to 100 levels for Friday, on Phil side, woo hoo!
homegrownsmoker
Fresh Boarder

#26753 3 years, 2 months ago
I got tix in sec 101 row r seat 31 & 32 ! still looking for a Saturday ticket. Anyone want to trade my xtra Friday for a saturday in similar seating? OR if you have a Saturday in lower level I could buy or trade for it.
Have a great show all.
Their, another, band beyond description!
Peace.
HGS
Attachments:
homegrownsmoker
Fresh Boarder

#26927 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey Now! I have a ticket for friday sec. 101 seats in 30's Can't wait! Looking to trade my xtra friday ticket (GDTS Hard) for a Saturday Lower Level ticket. Have fun everyone. "and they kept on dancing!"
Attachments:
PsychicPyramid
Junior Boarder
HEAVY VIBES

#28210 3 years, 1 month ago
I'm still looking for tickets in the '100' seating areas...

anyone?! Let me know.
Union Pacific, out of Cheyenne, from sea to shining sea
Pearly Baker
Fresh Boarder

#28231 3 years, 1 month ago
Been wanting to see a show at Shoreline for many years. I'll be staying with friends in El Granada. I was hitchhiking there in 1980 when I stopped for a brief stay in Montana and never left. Hoping to ride my moto down from Montana and complete the unfinished leg of that part of the journey. BUT the rivers are rising here and I'm pumping the crawl space under the house. I bought a general admin ticket for Fri just to see the sights and 203 P 1 for Sat. i went with the online tickets for some reason, they seem potentially harder to pass on if the river says I have to stay home.

I am hoping to make it, I've been looking forward to this for a long time!! I've got my route down planned out, all two lane roads. For the way back, Highway 1, turn right somewhere in southern Oregon.

Hey now the Shoreline beckons
There's a price for being free
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#28294 3 years, 1 month ago
Pearly Baker wrote:
Been wanting to see a show at Shoreline for many years. I'll be staying with friends in El Granada. I was hitchhiking there in 1980 when I stopped for a brief stay in Montana and never left. Hoping to ride my moto down from Montana and complete the unfinished leg of that part of the journey. BUT the rivers are rising here and I'm pumping the crawl space under the house. I bought a general admin ticket for Fri just to see the sights and 203 P 1 for Sat. i went with the online tickets for some reason, they seem potentially harder to pass on if the river says I have to stay home.

I am hoping to make it, I've been looking forward to this for a long time!! I've got my route down planned out, all two lane roads. For the way back, Highway 1, turn right somewhere in southern Oregon.

Hey now the Shoreline beckons
There's a price for being free

Hey man, whats good. Some of us are gettin tgether b4 the jun 4th show for a forum gathering/smokesesh at 4:19 near the Furthur Prankster Bus in the lot. Ya oughta join us
Also, you comin to the afterparty? Pop Quiz held by The Merry Pranksters n Zane Kesey. Gonna be beautifully weird.
Tickets for the afterparty are $20 in advance or $25 at the door. Advance tick's, you can get at the furthur prankster bus at shoreline, which conveniently is where were meeetin up. =-)
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#28296 3 years, 1 month ago
229340_219524391410011_198813696814414_830801_5268401_n_2011-05-25-2.jpg
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds