• You are here
plumeriachick9
Fresh Boarder

after show in Boston on 4/6 ??

#130891 2 years, 7 months ago
just heard about an after show in Boston after the concert on Friday 4/6...does anyone know about the band doing it? i think the name is Deadbeat. friends tell me they're pretty good.
I've gotta work both nights that Furthur's in town but i might make it to this after show on 4/6...it's right in Chinatown too...good chance for good food
Jimbojenkins
Junior Boarder

Re: after show in Boston on 4/6 ??

#131082 2 years, 7 months ago
do you know where the show is?
Lady finger dipped in moonlight
Writing `what for?' across the morning sky
Sunlight splatters dawn with answers
Darkness shrugs and bids the day goodbye
Deadhead37
Junior Boarder

#131552 2 years, 7 months ago
Never heard of them before today, but willing to check them out. Usually, it's "Playin Dead" or "Fennerio" that does the after show gigs, and they're both pretty damn good. You can check out "Dead Beat" at deadbeatboston.com. They are playing at the China Pearl in chinatown a few blocks from the Wang. There is a map for directions at the deadbeat website if you click on the upcoming gig. See you all there!
plumeriachick9
Fresh Boarder

#132017 2 years, 7 months ago
like deadhead37 said, the Deadbeat show will be at the China Pearl in Chinatown. I went there a few times for food and it was amazing. I don't think they have a website but this is what I found out on yelp. it's located on 9 Tyler street, Boston MA 02111.
As for the Deadbeat, it took me awhile to find their site but it's actually bostondeadbeat.com. More info on the after show gig is there. Hope that helps!
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds