lee61
Junior Boarder

Any pa heads

#130576 2 years, 6 months ago
Can u tell me howfar amtrack is from mannn center trying to figure out if doable thamks for help
Country Fresh
Junior Boarder

Re: Any pa heads

#130586 2 years, 6 months ago
It is maybe 3 miles as the crow flies from 30th street station.Walking is ill advised as you would have to traverse West Philly and would seem a tasty morsel to the locals.Im sure you could catch a SEPTA bus from the station or arrange a ride.Philly is my home base and they always bring a little extra here.I wouldnt miss Saturday night at the Mann since it is always a tour highlight.Also it has an excellent view of downtown for you skyline fans.
theothrone
Senior Boarder
-

#130628 2 years, 6 months ago
agreed, the mann shows are always worth any hassle it may take to get there
it's an obsession but it's pleasing
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#131276 2 years, 6 months ago
im in PA now transplanted NYer live in the scranton area going to see bobby solo show and hopeully bethel again the mann was too damm hot last year and a bit of a ride for me gonna sit it out this year wife refuses to return
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
ratdogdonna
Junior Boarder

#132471 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey, I'm about 2 mi from Great Bend PA in NY...definitely on for Bob solo WB, & Bethel! Oh yeah, CT too
Let there be songs to fill the air <3
Confusions Prince
Junior Boarder
High on a Mountain

#132513 2 years, 6 months ago
I know I mentioned this before, but don't miss the pre and post parties for the Bobby Wilkes-Barre show. Always a great time at the Jazz Cafe!

holdmyticket.com/event/36878

holdmyticket.com/event/36880
If it rolls, sink it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds