• You are here
StSteven
Junior Boarder

Anyone need 1 SWEET Wallingford tic?...@ MY COST

#127689 2 years, 6 months ago
Sorry, I posted this in general, but then realized it might belong here!

Whapsup guys....I got 3 tickets together, bot only needed 2, had to buy the three to get them as cheap (yeah right) as I did. Mail order boned me and with the hotellie booked months earlier (like the friday tour was announced) I had to bite the bullet and go the stubhub route...i know, i know. I will get over the shame because dammit I am going, and some of you agree, no matter the cost.

Anyhoot, the tickey is ROW P section 101 Aisle seat between 101 and 102. This is about as close as you can get to that elusive 102 area, but whatever....I am glad to be in the door ANYWHERE!

Heres the skinny... I PAID 375 DOLLARS FOR 3 TICKETS...SO I NEED/LIKE 125.00 FOR THIS ONE TICKET. That was my cost per ticket (110.00) and with their raping fees(is in the picture). I even think I had to pay like 11 bux more to ship them fedex, but thats not on the receipt. So I will send it to anyone for 125.00 (hopefully) and if you wanna do paypal (I am very verified) please add like 5 bux for their raping fees.

To keep the peace I made a screenshot of my bill for the transaction and put it below, I am no scalper douchington.
ONE MORE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve 315-427-7866
Attachments:
-All I know is I feel like I have been asleep my entire life until I discovered this community...Now that I am awake and felt the things I have felt, I never want it to stop.
-My Quote-
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by StSteven.
kmoffat
Junior Boarder

Re: Anyone need 1 SWEET Wallingford tic?...@ MY COST

#127953 2 years, 6 months ago
Sold! Look for my PM.
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds