• You are here
nrmccabe
Fresh Boarder

have Wang ticket Looking to trade for Stranefolk

#127140 2 years, 7 months ago
Hello All, I have 1 extra for Further ticket at the Wang Theatre in Boston April 6, 2012 at 7:30. That I am willing to trade for 1 tickets for each night at Strangfolk at Higher Ground which is Thur and fri night March 29,30. Further tickets was $64.50 and each night for Strangfolk was $ 30. Even trade. call me 318 7531
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by nrmccabe.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: have Wang ticket Looking to trade for Stranefolk

#127143 2 years, 7 months ago
i don't have any tix for that strangefolk but i do have an extra for thursday 4/5 at the wang i would gladly trade!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#127175 2 years, 7 months ago
I also don't have anything to trade but will buy your extra Friday off you if you can't find anyone else. Those Friday strangefolk tix are on stubhub for $500 right now!!!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#127180 2 years, 7 months ago
i was going to give you a jingle to discuss some other options but i realized that you did not include an area code with your number. feel free to PM me or e-mail wlewis612 at gmail. again, no strangefolk but i do have a few different options.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
nrmccabe
Fresh Boarder

#127791 2 years, 7 months ago
Hello, i am looking for strangefolk tickets but if i cant get one for a trade i might like to trade you mine extra friday for thurs night.
nrmccabe
Fresh Boarder

#127793 2 years, 7 months ago
hello I want to trade for Strangefolk but what were you thinking about different option. my area code is 802 318 7531 thanks
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds