• You are here
pharmer
Fresh Boarder

trying to reconnect with the scene for bethel show

#11991 3 years, 6 months ago
i am not an old man, but sometimes it feels like it! i came to the realization recently, that I squandered the gift that were the dead shows, and music that i listened to when i was younger- by being too wasted.
i had a mind expanding experience with discovering a merl/jerry disc at a music shop a few years ago after being out of things for a decade. It had a transformative effect. I have been listening to archive.org/sirius/ etc. now, and keep finding new levels of depth. i am really hoping to experience a furthur show with this new open and clear mind.
i am trying to figure out how to get tickets for the bethel show, without having to sell my kids... maybe it is not possible anymore to get tickets from strangers at cost on the roadside, but maybe i need to get an extra one to give away; to settle the karma for the tickets given to me in the past.
anyone know a good way to get decent priced tickets anymore? i don't even know how to look for them these days!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: trying to reconnect with the scene for bethel show

#12004 3 years, 6 months ago
bethal seems to be a hot ticket all ready i believe ticket masteris going to sell them soon see the main page for date,other than that some things never change ya know?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#12019 3 years, 6 months ago
you never know.
you could drop by bethel and some kind soul might put that miracle right in your hand !
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
brobnsita
Junior Boarder
i'm in the world to change the world

#12088 3 years, 6 months ago
i got lucky on craigslist 2 days before hampton. ended up with 2 fantastic seats (14th row center) for face and made 2 new awesome friends in the process!! good luck, pharmer!!
laughin in her eyes, dancin in her feet
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by brobnsita.
Ima
Fresh Boarder

#12589 3 years, 6 months ago
Def keep an eye out on Craigslist... we've miracled folks on the opposite coast using it! There are absolutley tix on lot outside the venues still. We've purchased half price, been miracled once but see it happen LOTS and there seems to never be a shortage of people selling extras at face.

It seems that putting your finger in the air doesn't just mean you need a "free" ticket anymore. If you do that, I'd venture to say that you'll get an offer to purchase a ticket before you'll get offered a free one. I've seen this on a reg basis.
Frenchy13
Fresh Boarder

#12603 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah. There are always tix on lot. Of course it helps if you have something trade worthy. I am almost 40, so I kind of stick out like a sore thumb on lot, because I don't have the headiest gear or the dreadiest hair. Nontheless, I havent' paid a penny over facevalue in several years. I have even got some miricles. Be loud, be proud, and smile cause you know someone has your tix.

Love and Light
hyjacker
Junior Boarder

#12648 3 years, 6 months ago
I'll be giving out two miracles at every show this tour. I promised and old friend who's no longer with us.
hyjacker
Junior Boarder

#12651 3 years, 6 months ago
anyone in need email me This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#13032 3 years, 6 months ago
wow that really nice of you,ya got jones beach?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Frenchy13
Fresh Boarder

#13314 3 years, 6 months ago
Rock and Roll hyjacker. Sorry to hear its a memorial for a friend that has passed on. Wish I could get to the east coast but my festival schedule is gonna keep me on the west coast, and unfortunately I had already commited to go to Beanstock in NorCal for a high times cup. Shoreline shows were announced after the fact. It's good to know people still look out for others on lot. It's not like the good ole days thats fer sure.

Love and Light
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds