• You are here
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

Ride the Golden Arrow Furthur East Coast Tour

#115289 2 years, 8 months ago
Join us for the Golden Arrow’s first East coast Furthur tour!

Enjoy the comfort and convenience of touring in a Class A motor home.
No checking in and out of creepy motels or wasting money at restaurants.
You’ll have your own bed for sleeping, a kitchen for meals and a private bathroom everywhere you go.
Your belongings will be safe and secure and you will get to the show on time.

Best of all, when the show’s over “the party doesn’t stop.”

• Boston – Wallingford - New York: $600
    Wanee Festival (including travel from NYC): $250
    Full Meal Deal (MA, CT, NY + FL): $700
    Supersize OMFG! (travel from San Francisco to MA, CT, NY, FL): only $900

• Space is limited. Call now so you can enjoy the ride. 415-312-7231.

Much love and many blessings,
    Alex
    The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
    Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Roadtripper.
    DfrumV
    Fresh Boarder

Re: Ride the Golden Arrow Furthur East Coast Tour

#115960 2 years, 8 months ago
    This might just be what I am looking for. So ready to hit the east coast just wasn't sure about the whole housing deal. Would love to discuss this more. Dennis 310 266 2898 Its a bit late now don't want to disturb anyone. please feel free to give me a call
    Chester
    More or less in line

#116069 2 years, 8 months ago
    This is the way to go on tour. I sincerely wish I could join you for this. Maybe next time.
    I can't come down, it's plain to see.
    I can't come down, I've been set free.
    Who you are, and what you do,
    don't make no difference to me.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Roadtripper
    Little Bear
    Gold Boarder
    ...they probably take care of themselves

#116486 2 years, 8 months ago
    There we Go Alex!

What a Deal! I Highly Recomend This to anyone wanting to go on a Fantasticly carefree Tour with unmatchable peace of mind.

Alex has become a Good friend of mine since Our Westcoast Tour on the 'Arrow, He is Trustworthy, Fun, An Excellent Driver/Tour guide/Chef, And a real Joy to be on tour with.

This is no Broke kid's Rusted out-Runningboard ductaped on- Van, I Had to pinch myself a Few times to make sure I wasn't on Bob Weirs Bus

Alex gets the job Done! I wouldn't Trade the Memories All of us Created aboard the 'Arrow, For anything, I came away from that tour with Alot of Great Folks That I am proud to call my friends, It was like a fraternity, Everytime I see Them I recognize my Family!
    ~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
    Strider1
    Platinum Boarder
    PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#116808 2 years, 8 months ago
    Little Bear wrote:
    There we Go Alex!

What a Deal! I Highly Recomend This to anyone wanting to go on a Fantasticly carefree Tour with unmatchable peace of mind.

Alex has become a Good friend of mine since Our Westcoast Tour on the 'Arrow, He is Trustworthy, Fun, An Excellent Driver/Tour guide/Chef, And a real Joy to be on tour with.

This is no Broke kid's Rusted out-Runningboard ductaped on- Van, I Had to pinch myself a Few times to make sure I wasn't on Bob Weirs Bus

Alex gets the job Done! I wouldn't Trade the Memories All of us Created aboard the 'Arrow, For anything, I came away from that tour with Alot of Great Folks That I am proud to call my friends, It was like a fraternity, Everytime I see Them I recognize my Family!

Here Here, I concur with everything that Little Bear said above.

In fact, I will most likely will be on board the Arrow for the entire run.
    After riding the Golden Arrow for the fall west coast run, "it's the only way to fly".

Alex epitomizes the spirit of the Grateful Dead! A fantastic person thru and thru.
    Takin' it in stride!
    Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Strider1.
    Strider1
    Platinum Boarder
    PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#116809 2 years, 8 months ago
    double post
    Takin' it in stride!
    Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Strider1.
    Roadtripper
    Junior Boarder
    Deadicated shamanic dreamer

#116897 2 years, 8 months ago
    Dennis I got your message and will call you tomorrow. Alex
    The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
    DfrumV
    Fresh Boarder

#117249 2 years, 8 months ago
    Alex i called you today, give me a shout. So excited for spring tour. Also do you know any one headed to Colorado for phil ?
    illuminaughty
    Platinum Boarder

#117327 2 years, 8 months ago
    i have never traveled on the arrow, but i have partied on it, while we toured SF, Thanks so much, i live out here, but it was the best way i could imagine to meet a bunch of F3 freaks, alex is kewl and mellow, and if i can swing it, i mght just throw down for the from s.f. deal, does that include a ride back to the west coast? im not in a hurry if you wanted to hit up other stuff or i could catch a plane but like i said im not in a hurry, and if were goin this way anywho migh as well travel the elegant way(Dude you should totally use might as well as the golden arrow theme song)
    if i do this, i need to know, ok so the beaccon dosnt have a shakedown? NUTHING?
    Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by illuminaughty. Reason: might as well might as well
    Little Bear
    Gold Boarder
    ...they probably take care of themselves

#117588 2 years, 8 months ago
    NYC shows Usually just have a Crowed Side walk Type scene, Folks walking around with Little Pin Displays and T-shirts/the like, No good old easy ups.

But the music is just as good
    ~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
    Time to create page: 0.24 seconds