• You are here
Chris1126
Junior Boarder

Re: Jones Beach!!!!! Who's going...

#16738 3 years, 6 months ago
Is there a hotel or anything closer then the ones 5 miles away that I found?...I might not partake in the 'show activities' and drive home that night, unless theres something close, or a way to get back and forth.
"Talking a lot about less and less;
And forgetting the love we bring."
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#16802 3 years, 6 months ago
ya think there would be but LIs weird theres one by Nassau colisium which isnt too far from jones probably 5 miles ,,,
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
MarkMel68
Fresh Boarder

#16840 3 years, 6 months ago
The venue is in a state park so it's kind of isolated. I believe the Jones Beach Hotel in Wantagh is the closest, it's nothing special but I read some reviews and most people seemed to think it was fine. I grew up in Wantagh so I never stayed there myself. The person who said Nassau Coliseum is 5 miles from the venue is a bit off, it's more like 15 miles away, probably a $60 cab ride.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#17260 3 years, 6 months ago
5 -15 i drive so it maters not to me sorry if i misled ya i do now the hotel is a big one possible marroit? we hang in the bar for shows when the weather sucks for lot fun
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#17944 3 years, 5 months ago
I mail ordered the first day 2 tix for Jones & Holmdel. I live in Manhattan and do not own a car, the shows are both Sundays, so I am a little concerned. I have been to both venues many times before but not lately.

Yeah Jones Beach is 'dry' venue unless you have a pass to the VIP tent where 'drink' is available. Sucks!
robertjfeldman
Junior Boarder
Criminal Defense Attorney

#18543 3 years, 5 months ago
can hardly wait.......

live in fire island during the summer

so its just a hop skip and a jump
come and join the party every day!
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#18729 3 years, 5 months ago
See you there.
BEW
Junior Boarder

#20943 3 years, 5 months ago
Still a police state in the lot but they leave you alone if you want to BBQ and play it cool...but no vending last year.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds